PL Scores

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Scores kindly provided by Wheel

10 minutes into the second half and we lead 38-16. Robson has just scored a try.

It was 34-12 at half time. Most impressive in the first half was Ballin with one try and setting up several others.

Cuthebertson has been quiet but Wheel missed the first part of the half so he might have also missed Cuthbo's better moments.

Still 38-22

Wheel reports "Cuthbo is not doing himself any favours".

Ballin was off a while ago. Hopefully being rested, not injury.

still 38-22 as far as I can tell. I will have several people updating me through the First Grade trial so ST should get some pretty good information.

Now 48-22

Mortimer and Lennon have scored the last two tries.

Rose is looking impressive apparently.

Will we see the Origin-bound Princess in 1st Grade today?

Full Time Manly wins 48-28.

Wheel reports that Witt went okay though his kicking game was relatively poor.

The 2nd half was pretty ordinary by both sides.

Full Time Manly wins 48-28.

Wheel reports that Witt went okay though his kicking game was relatively poor.

The 2nd half was pretty ordinary by both sides.

Still, it sounds like Witty went better today than he did last week. :)

Witty was solid without being great. If anything, it'd be his kicking that gets him into the first grade team.

Rose was very impressive, and was also brought into the first grade match right at the end. Only thing keeping him out would be the form of our other forwards today (King, Kite, Leulai and Bryant).

Ballin was probably best on park, but will probably be fighting Monaghan for the hooking spot.

Cuthbertson was great early on, but didn't get much game time after that. Styles also impressed. Who was our #12 in Premier League? He and Witt seemed to have a good combination going.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6