Pittwater Park Triple Header

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But they aren't Manly. They don't have the imbeciles at the tele and nein trying to bring them down, with the blessings of the NRL and the local council.
Feathered friend, you are forgetting this is the new golden age of Manly news and reporting, where it's nothing but good news 24/7 and we can do no wrong - all hail our new media guru Zorba the great!!!

I agree. Manly don't play trials to win but rather to learn.
I know that, you know that, even journalists know that.
What I'm saying is why give them another potential chance to bash us and stir the morons up?

People who read fan sites and know what they're talking about are a vast minority. Most of the dicks you encounter at work or socially have no clue. Trying to logically explain tactical reasons for doing things is met with the derision met by Luke Wilsons character in Idiocracy when he trys to explain himself.

The media are there to feed these idiots. I'd rather we don't get put in an awkward position. We'll still want a hitout against real opposition.
Respect your opinion Duff. (especially any reference to Idiocracy....mate after watching Ch. 7 & 9's promos for 2016 shows...we are nearly there!).
Back to the game. They won't bash us. I want the Jets to work the boys like a touch footy game. Like the half the Jets players are all Cliffy's , trying to catch out any lazy defenders who are stuck in the all too familiar structured patterns that is the curse of today's game. I reckon Barrett will have plenty to review in the defensive patterns after (during) this game. I think this is a real thinking outside the box move by the coaching staff ( f@ck that was hard to say!).

@wombatgc I hope so. That would be the desired outcome, I'm sure. I was referring to a media bashing if we don't flog them rather than the possibility of our guys ending up in St Gods at the hands of Dr Lexus.

@Fluffy Ass.

I know I am ready to commit hari kari over such a season defining game such as this.

I am also easily influenced by the media and have no thought process or opinion, so believe everything that is put forward as "news"

The end is nigh if we lose to the jets..

FFS totally ridiculous.

I know I am ready to commit hari kari over such a season defining game such as this.

I am also easily influenced by the media and have no thought process or opinion, so believe everything that is put forward as "news"

The end is nigh if we lose to the jets..

FFS totally ridiculous.

Cool story. Not related to anything I or anyone has posted in this thread at all though so I'm not sure what you think is ridiculous.

I really don't care what Manly supporters think. They aren't the dopes we have to spend our lives arguing with, yelling at and defending our right to exist to.

So, yes, the mindless fools who can't understand what a trial is and who get their opinions from the pages of the Murdoch press are exactly the people that are the problem.

Cool story. Not related to anything I or anyone has posted in this thread at all though so I'm not sure what you think is ridiculous.

I really don't care what Manly supporters think. They aren't the dopes we have to spend our lives arguing with, yelling at and defending our right to exist to.

So, yes, the mindless fools who can't understand what a trial is and who get their opinions from the pages of the Murdoch press are exactly the people that are the problem.
Four options:
* Option A - Do nothing - Get upset with dopes being dopes
* Option B - Change dopes into not dopes
* Option C - Change ourselves to make dopes less dopey
* Option D - Do nothing - Be at peace with dopes being dopes

Don't we always lose our trial matches ? Normally a sign of a successful season ahead. Go the Jets !!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2