Piss off Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I now support 2 teams. Manly and any team that is playing against the scumdogs. That Greenturd needs to get whats coming to him. **** I hate that place.

Ryan said:
Meh. If any of us were in Des footsteps, we'd do exactly the same thing. Money aside, what it comes down for mine, is that regardless of Des, I want the players buying into The Eagles culture.

You read quotes from the players, and it does seem that way.

If I was in Des shoes I wouldn't do the same thing. Im not a pathetic piece of dog turd.

The Who said:
No there is quality football to report on, these rumours should stop. They are a blight on the game. Journos should focus on 2012. Most rumours are false, so let's concentrate on the on-field action.

True this, so true. :) Thanks everyone, I found yesterday very stressful - great win and thank God we won.
Go Manly & congrats to Toovey and the entire team..

no more mention of you know who, upward and forward ..

Clay said:
Ryan said:
Meh. If any of us were in Des footsteps, we'd do exactly the same thing. Money aside, what it comes down for mine, is that regardless of Des, I want the players buying into The Eagles culture.

You read quotes from the players, and it does seem that way.

If I was in Des shoes I wouldn't do the same thing. Im not a pathetic piece of dog turd.

Your probably not getting paid 800k per year to get results either.

I would love to see the prick walking down warringah mall fall flat on his face knock all his teeth out and lose those golden locks in front a group of manly fans that would make my day

Dont believe any so called quotes from players either... Just look what hoppa Jnr did. Swearing his love for manly while signing on the dotted line at the eels

Looking forward to this thread really getting angry if Des pinches any players from us. If he screws this club any more he might need to move out of the district

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6