Pick your side for this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Right, lets say that Watmough, Bani and King are all injured. Kite, Lyon and Stewart away on Origin duty.
Orford a remote chance of that as well. What can we put on the park.

Robertson
Neumann
Matai
Bell
Williams
Menzies
Orford/Halden
Hall
Ballin
Perry
Cuthbertson
Stewart
Williamson

L'Estrange
Mauro
Bryant
Afamasaga

Still looks good enough to account for the Cowboys minus Thurston, Bowen and Webb, but i don;t think it will be easy

will be interesting to see who Des picks, Origin team gets picked tomorrow at noon I think, Kiwi you forgot about NBQ who must be on Des' thoughts

I remembered him and actually had him on the wing initially, but then i changed that to Neumann who i think will get a run, we signed him for 3 years, may as well use him in this sort of match. NBQ would be safe, scored 2 tries in his only match last year if i remember right, but lacks pace.

I can't see Des picking Cherry-Evans if Ox makes NSW, but he looks like he has the goods, like his kicking game in the TC

Dont forget Bell might be chance for Qld if not possibly injured

01. Michael Robertson
02. David Williams
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Steven Bell
06. Steve Menzies
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Glenn Hall
11. Adam Cuthbertson
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Mark Bryant
16. Vic Mauro
17. Jack Afamasaga

So you don't think Lyon will get a run Ryan?

the OP tells you to pick the side with him missing. Ryan isnt one to break the rules - he can do that in an entirely different yart.

Williams - played there in PL
Robbo
Bell
Matai
Neumann
Beaver
Orford
Bryant
Ballin
Perry
Cuthbo
stewy2
Willo

the stranger
Hall
Mauro
Halfasanga

Robbo's had more than one bad game at the back.

Parra game is one, also had a shocker against Penrith at Brookie a few years ago (a game I think Manly still one however, but Rhys Wesser and some other bloke embarrassed him on a wet track).

Well, now that we have been scratched from SOO -
(I also reckon there will be a few pissed off players wanting to prove a point to Bellamy. If Manly play extremelly well, and NSW get smashed - Bellamy looks like an idiot.)

01. Michael Robertson
02. David Williams
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Shane Neumann?
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. Glenn Hall

I have never been as pissed off about a selection as i am with Kite, fire up big man

I agree with what you have there Ryan

Only other option i really see is Lyon to centre, Bell to wing, Menzies to 6, Cuthbertson start and Afamasaga bench, but i think Des will take your side in, but maybe NBQ on the flank

Ryan link said:
Well, now that we have been scratched from SOO -
(I also reckon there will be a few pissed off players wanting to prove a point to Bellamy. If Manly play extremelly well, and NSW get smashed - Bellamy looks like an idiot.)

01. Michael Robertson
02. David Williams
03. Steve Matai
04. Steven Bell
05. Shane Neumann?
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Matt Orford
08. Josh Perry
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Luke Williamson

14. Heath Le'Strange
15. Adam Cuthbertson
16. Mark Bryant
17. Glenn Hall

Very close Ryan. Put in Nick Bradley for Neumann and add Mauro to the bench and you have it.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6