Pick your backline

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Ok so imagine all the below were signed for 2016 ... Who goes where? You get one wildcard if you need it and only people who are a possibility (ie no JT or Cronk etc).

Snake, Killer, Skivvi, Turbo, Taffy, Walks, Hiku, Whare, Hex, Lavaka, Gutherson, DCE, ApiK, Goodall, iJohn, MatatoPotato, Molzen, Satini, CBlair, MCheeKam, Littlejohn ... Or any players recently let go (except Foran)

Most likely backline
1.Snake
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

My choice backline
1.Snake
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Whare
5.Trbojevic
6.Koroisau
7.Cherry-Evans

My attempt:

TomT
Tafua
Matai
Walker
KonradHurrell or JoshMansour (wildcard)

Api (if he can put in last Friday's performance)
DCE

Im hearing stewart may not play again after this season . Wants to finish career with bro at catalan dragons . Hope its wrong and also heard parra will be stripped of 4 competition points . Dont shoot the messenger.... so turbo .( Whare ). Lyon . Matai . Jorge. Walker. Dce.

Very early but I like sound of the halves combo of DCE and Api , Walker back to centers with Jamie and not that I know much but maybe progress Matai to a shock trooper off the bench in the backrow.

Im hearing stewart may not play again after this season . Wants to finish career with bro at catalan dragons . Hope its wrong and also heard parra will be stripped of 4 competition points . Dont shoot the messenger.... so turbo .( Whare ). Lyon . Matai . Jorge. Walker. Dce.

Fitting way for him to finish with us, can't see him having a real solid year next year, and would he want to hear from commentators that Tom T is wasted on the wing.
Not enough point for Parra, should be 8

Fitting way for him to finish with us, can't see him having a real solid year next year, and would he want to hear from commentators that Tom T is wasted on the wing.
Not enough point for Parra, should be 8
If we keep snake for a few more years we will be able to sell him to Parra

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4