Pick tomorrow night's score

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This game has hampered my ability to give it to the Broncos fans up here after their drubbing by the Dogs, with the pasting we have coming tonight in mind.

46-6 Cows. Killer takes the field but goes down with a hammy recurrence after 15 minutes.

Cows should experiment with not shooting for any conversions. It optional you know. When given penalties, Cows should kick for touch. I think unless our defence is improved, they will still win 40-0. ie 10 Tries.

Cows in 2nd gear
Cows - 30
Manly - 16

That would be 3rd gear I'd suggest!!

If it was that I'd be happy
This game has hampered my ability to give it to the Broncos fans up here after their drubbing by the Dogs, with the pasting we have coming tonight in mind.

46-6 Cows. Killer takes the field but goes down with a hammy recurrence after 15 minutes.

Yep has to be another injury, probably rushing him back in Id say !!

We take the 2 and lead the game
I back that as first scoring play
So that's a win for me then I tune out

Don't care, Manly will give me 7/7 for the week so any margin will do. 80th minute, falcon onto Williame's head, tried to toe it ahead but knees it, slips but managed to grab the ball and ground it. Killer converts off the upright and crossbar for an unlikely win. Manly 22-20.

True that. Would have been a relatively common score line back in the halcyon days of the 70s. Which gets me thinking, lets have a true "heritage" round played under the same rules and scoring as the good old days - including 3 point tries, scrum penalties for feet across, kicking duels between rival fullbacks, no interchange, punching allowed (5 punch maximum?) centres must be together at all times, thick wool jerseys, leather balls, st johns ambulance on the sideline, the magic sponge for all injuries regardless of severity, all 3 grades same day/same location, around the grounds score updates......(I could go on)
And sand for a kicking tee.

You know what the worst part is...

Even though every part of me knows we are going to get flogged there is still that little bit of unplaced hope which thinks we will have a famous victory tonight
I've been like that the last 6 games....I can't do it to myself anymore. No point living really...might crawl into a corner and die.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2