Pick the Score Manly v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Danger Danger Danger.. The boys cannot afford to go to sleep for a second in this game. I dont understand the overconfidence with us winning by some. I am confident we will give it all we can , however as much as I hate the Broncos they are a good team and we shouldnt take them lightly, mind you they will be gifted a few penelties here or there. I can smell a victory here however very hard fought game. I expect Manly to get the goods with 15min to go.

Manly 22 Broncos 14

Man of the Match Steve Matai

First Try Scorer : Jamie Lyon

Last Try Scorer : DC Evans

SeaEagle007 said:
Danger Danger Danger.. The boys cannot afford to go to sleep for a second in this game. I dont understand the overconfidence with us winning by some. I am confident we will give it all we can , however as much as I hate the Broncos they are a good team and we shouldnt take them lightly, mind you they will be gifted a few penelties here or there. I can smell a victory here however very hard fought game. I expect Manly to get the goods with 15min to go.

Manly 22 Broncos 14

Man of the Match Steve Matai

First Try Scorer : Jamie Lyon

Last Try Scorer : DC Evans

Yeah many have been warning that every match is a danger game (like me :D) ...but bloody hell this game is a real danger one especially due to Manly possibly taking a slightly relaxed attitude because of Lockyer not playing....Brisbane will be up for it bigtime!

Because of Lockyer continuing to train with the squad there is still ample time for him to change his mind and play. Griffin has probably given Lockyer right up until Fri afternoon to advise whether he's OK or not.

Either way Manly will beat Brisbane!

Manly 28 Brisbane 12

Manly 30-10

1st try scorer - Robbo
Last try scorer - Snake
MOM - Choc

Boncos 18-16

1st try scorer - T-Rex
Last try scorer - Wallace
MOM - Hodges

I am hoping we win, but I honestly didn't want to put the Winter curse on us.

We always tend to give teams smackings in finals, but I reckon this will be close;
Manly 24 , Bonkos 16
FTS: Snake
LTS: Hoppa
MoTM: Killer.

Ryan said:
Boncos 18-16

1st try scorer - T-Rex
MOM - Hodges

Then its lucky that its spring.

If it turns into a game like the last one versus Cowgirls, and we break the Broncos spirit at some stage in the second half, then expect Manly to pile on the points.

Jatz Crackers said:
Ryan said:
Boncos 18-16

1st try scorer - T-Rex
MOM - Hodges

Then its lucky that its spring.

My last name is winter mate

24-0 hat-trick by Robbo.
One to T-rex or Lion

we should also do a pick the penalty count.

Broncos 9 Manly 1 (communication error between the refs).

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6