Pick the score etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfie hat trick
DCE MOM
Matty FTS
Manly 28 V Souths 8
Luke on report
Killer LTS

Happy bus back to the Manly Dungeon :D

Manly 28
Souths 16
FTS Matai
LTS Inglis
MOM Choc

Hope that last try to Merritt @bones is in the 80th minute, otherwise it could be a frantic last 5 mins.:p

I would prefer to see the starting bench before I pick the score, I am in the Hiku on the bench mode and drop Ferris. If one of our backs falls over, we could probably still sneak over the line this way.

Manly 17
Souths 16
Golden Point
MOM Killer
FTS Taufua
LTS Sutton
ME Heart attack
On report Fa'aoso

I had a dream last night that Manly won by 20 points. I did wake up with my hands under the sheets however. Manly 26-6

The Insomniac said:
I had a dream last night that Manly won by 20 points. I did wake up with my hands under the sheets however. Manly 26-6

But you are The Insomniac?

The Insomniac said:

Was it raining during the game?

I don't expect this game to be close ( and have no real reason as to why), but I do have two scenarios .

1) Souths will be cocky but underdone and will be totally shocked by the dominant display of the Eagles and lose their **** from about the 20th minute...Manly 32 Souths 12

2) Souths will sadly just be too strong and the fatigue from two bruising games will finally tell on the mighty Eagles, who won't give up but who are run over in the last 20 mins....Souths 28 Manly 16

Fingers crossed for 1 not 2

Sadly
Souths by 14 +
Souths 24 Manly 10

We will be competitive through the 1st hour but souths to just be too fresh in the legs in the last 30 minutes

Should be a cracker of a game though

Final prediction
Possession Souths 55% Manly 45 %
Penalty count Souths 10 Manly 4

Im thinking there wont be many points scored. They may get through our brick wall defence maybe once, and our outside backs should be able to cross for 2-3 tries. The forward battle will be pretty even.
Score: Manly-16 Souths-6
FTS: Killer
MOM: Choc

Sam Burgess doesn't receive the memo that Souths will no longer receive favourable treatment from the refs, which was issued by the NRL shortly after JT's spray. Burgess is sent off in the 6th minute after a implementing a head high crocodile testicle roll on Snake.

Snake is unharmed by Burgess and goes on to score 4 tries. Manly win 36 to 6.

In the post-match presser, Michael McGuire claims that the referees accepted a bribe from Manly to help them win the game and that Dave Smith and Tony Abbott were in on it. He also argues that the Manly club and the NRL have links to the Comancheros and that the whole NRL competition is just a scam to make the bikie gang money through rigged matches.

After careful consideration, Todd Greenberg decides not to fine McGuire on the basis that he interprets McGuire's spray as being directed at the media.

By midnight, Redfern Oval has been burnt to the ground as Souths fans take out their frustrations. Russell Crowe tweets that he will pay up to $3m for anybody to take the club off his hands, as he has finally faced that they will always be losers.

At the City of Sydney funded Souths fan day at the burnt out Redfern Oval Clover Moore announces that, as a lifelong Bunnies fan with an intimate knowledge of the game, she is so proud of them finally making the A-League grand final and hopes they will win the Bledisloe Cup. Luckily for Clover, the only person who showed up to the fan day was a homeless guy who retorted that he hates Souths and wouldn't be seen dead with fans of their ilk.

bones said:
The Insomniac said:

Was it raining during the game?

@bones

He went to bed with a problem match on his mind.

When he awoke all he had was a solution.

mozgrame said:
1969 said:
The Insomniac said:

But you are The Insomniac?

Must have been one of those late night day dreams.

Very good guys. Even The Insomniac sleeps sometimes. Weather, no precipitation noted. Dry track.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7