Phill Gould publically tells Bozo to move on !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@king2213 he was clearly referring to Gallen, and has in the past.

He even said the onfield leaders are selfish and they need to be the play makers, referring to the fact the halves must run the show.

All the old sluggers need to go Farah, Bird, Gallan, Daley and Bozo as well for continuing to pick them. It wont happen fans will just keep coping it's the same at Manly as there is no justice when the football mafia are in control.

Because Ennis has also proven a failure at Origin level. I think his last chance was Game 3 last year and seeing as how NSW got flogged, his Origin career is done despite his good form for the Sharks.

Personally I think Peats should have been the one selected in front of both Farah and Ennis.

After the SOO game Phil Gould seated next to Andrew Johns advised that the senior members of NSW are selfish and holding NSW back !

I think he is referring to the great Bob Fulton !

This has certainly reflected in the Manly clean out ! Selfish agendas

Fancy not involving Andrew Johns in the coaching staff of our origin team ?

Bob Fulton you have been publically been called out to stand down !

Please get the fcuk out of our great club Manly ! You have failed ! Move on retire from the game
In relation to bozo getting out of this club I thought that Manly recruited fairly well for this season. In hindsight I was wrong but they sure as s*it bought better for Barrett than they did for Tooves. I can't imagine these blokes playing like this for bellamy, meaning the current coach ain't getting the best out of them. Same in origin and Daley is cut from the same cloth as Barrett. Non inspirational.
Dessie should coach.

I heard Matty Johns talking about Farah at the Tigers and Gallen at times with the Sharks (this was a few weeks ago) and he acknowledged that they both probably demand the ball too much, but the blame has to be put at the feet of the halves, for not taking control and telling them what they want and where they want them to run.

I get what Johns was saying there. But with NSW it is difficult, you have rookie halves (or at least halves with minimal origin experience) and they will defer to the senior players in the clutch moments. The reality is we don't have halves with the personality of a Joey johns to say 'Gallen get over there you brick and do what I tell you'.

I thought Gould was absolutely right. Gallen and Farah have hogged the limelight and the gameplan for too many years already. In the modern game forwards need to have simple but aggressive roles (i.e the Melbourne way) to open up the playmakers to work their craft when they get tired. It's what QLD do very well and that's why they win even if physically they aren't the best on the day.
LOL @ the trolls theory that Gould called out Bozo - Gould has already won with his big heist from our club, why would he bother.
NYEagle
I thought Gould was absolutely right. Gallen and Farah have hogged the limelight and the gameplan for too many years already. In the modern game forwards need to have simple but aggressive roles (i.e the Melbourne way) to open up the playmakers to work their craft when they get tired. It's what QLD do very well and that's why they win even if physically they aren't the best on the day.
LOL @ the trolls theory that Gould called out Bozo - Gould has already won with his big heist from our club, why would he bother.
NYEagle
@king2213 he was clearly referring to Gallen, and has in the past.

He even said the onfield leaders are selfish and they need to be the play makers, referring to the fact the halves must run the show.

i could be wrong ! But who is in charge of selecting the players in the first place ?

So everybody is saying its Gallen and Farah that Gould was referring to but who's the clown that keeps picking them for last 11 series?Same bloke that purchased Brown,Myles,Lussick,Barrett Cartwright etc.Ironic that the player he didn't sign,Parcell,has been one of Manlys best this season

Thanks for calling spade a spade ! I see the same problems in NSW as i do with the current state of Manly !

Hows is it Gallens and Farahs fault if they are selected to play !??

Guss is referring to the selectors ! Its pretty obvious

The same issues we have at Manly at the moment !

The thing with Gus though is whilst in this instance I think he's right, he is so agenda driven himself. His calls for Merrin to be NSW captain I thought were ridiculous. I started a thread a few weeks back asking why Merrin seeems to get selected when he's never done anything at origin level? (I was happy to see him not selected).

Fair dinkum as they say. Queensland have a group of the very best players playing the game today. They have a team like Manly had for a decade and why Manly was winning. You cant win more than you lose if you dont have the cattle. Thurston, Cronk, Inglis in their backline. A group of top forwards well led by Smith. NSW lose because they dont have the players at this time to counter that group of champion players. They've selected so many options but none seem to work. But it will when the tide turns.

Same with Manly at present. Bob might make blunders, he might not be liked by many, but he is trying to get Manly out of a hole that he didnt make. He got a reasonable group of new players this year. Some like Walker, Parcell maybe Tom Wright may be future stars. Taupau is looking good. The mistake maybe those responsible for their training, skill work and coaching...that's not Bob's role. He'll probably pick up a couple more quality young players by 2017. Its a work in progress. Thing is he is all for Manly

Game 3 (if we are looking to future):
1. Tedesco
2. Dugan (Fergo has done nothing)
3. Leilua (what does Jennings really offer?)
4. J.Bird (Walker not up to it)
5. Mansour
6. J.Reynolds
7. Maloney
8. Tamou (clearly distracted)
9. Peats (although Farah will get selected and went ok last night)
10. Woods
11. Frizell
12. Jackson (unfortunately no Cordner available)
13. Merrin
Reserves: Moylan (utility), R.James, Fifita/Klemmer (1 of them only), Cartwright.
Seriously, enough of Gallen and G.Bird now. Enough.

Last edited:
Garry Jack was on 10 News calling for Daley and Bozo to go and Geoff Toovey to be appointed NSW coach.

Trouble is, Geoff has no friends in high places. Unless you consider Bozo his friend.

CljmbAAUYAEEuWV.jpg

On more than one occasion when a break was made last night Gould quite rightly complained that instead of one of the halves being first receiver on the next play it was Gallen or some other forward. I think its quite clear who his comments were directed at.

Also makes Laurie Daley look the fool that he really is.

The origin problem is simple.

NSW dont have the payers of the quality of Cronk, Thurston, Smith, Inglis, Slater and Scott.

Not even close.

No doubt. You will also notice that 5 of those players are from 2 teams. Also, I may be wrong but I'm sure I heard last night that 6 of the Queenslanders were from the Broncos. That's nearly half an on field side from the one club. Having players that play together week in, week out, makes a huge difference. When those players are of the calibre we are talking about then that compounds the problem for an opposition that doesn't have this advantage.

It all comes back to the unfair advantage that clubs have with TPAs, regular Friday night games, and the huge sponsorships that this attracts.

We may as well give up now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6