Phil Rothfield 'Banned'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rothfield is an agenda driven sensationalist. We can't forget this just because most people think he is fighting an admirable fight.
Most people agree with him that Manly should be targeted and scrutinised more than others too. He is always up for taking a popularist view. He doesn't care about morality. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes.

Whether it's as simple as the fact that he sees the Gallen comparison as proving to be an injustice or whether there is something else behind it, this bloke is not to be encouraged.

Duff said:
Rothfield is an agenda driven sensationalist. We can't forget this just because most people think he is fighting an admirable fight.
Most people agree with him that Manly should be targeted and scrutinised more than others too. He is always up for taking a popularist view. He doesn't care about morality. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, as the saying goes.

Whether it's as simple as the fact that he sees the Gallen comparison as proving to be an injustice or whether there is something else behind it, this bloke is not to be encouraged.

I agree with your sentiments, but my moral compass is clear that this is wrong, populist or not, agenda driven or not.

Ramrod said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
The thing about Ramrod's post is that you might think he moves in circles where none of the women he encounters in his life have ever been subjected to violence, glass ceilings, or discrimination. Of course they have, but they just haven't bothered to mention it to Ramrod because they know what a dick he is.

Of course the women in my life have been subjected to discrimination.
I'm just trying to show that discrimination on either gender should not be condoned, whether female or male. It should not be a gender thing. The issue should be discrimination.

..and I prefer to be called c*ck instead of dick. ;)

Dick it is then. :p

Ban him from Northies. Now that would be massive news. They'd have to close the doors with the revenue loss. What a tool!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6