Phil Goulds hair

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
What's the go there?

WTF? He's making me sick just looking at him. Jeez Phil, clean yourself up.

Yeah more funny stuff.

I think Phil has decided that he is not using anymore product and going natural.

Its a mistake Phil, a big mistake.

The first time I saw him like that I thought he looked like a sick man

Even Graham Lowe was looking better than him. It is like Phil Gould has aged fifteen years over night and all the calcium deposits in his face have decided to release the hounds. He would be a perfect ad for some botox injections right now... and decent, well concealed rug, would not go amiss ;^)

Does he dye his hair blonde? That is what it looked like to me anyway. A bad dye job.

He should go to Des' hairdresser. At least Des' hairdresser gets the highlights correct.

Glad someone made a note of this...
and it was the Commander,who incidentally, has long flowing blonde locks on his chrome dome.

Gould is only 53 and makes many of us around that age look incredibly young.

For his sake, I hope it's only a passing phase, because looking at him makes me positively ill.
If that is what earning the big bucks in football makes you look like, I'm glad I'm just an arm-chair fan!

Looks like he may have been injected with a poison by a passing Russian agent, via an umbrella tip, and this is the result. Don't laugh, it's really happened, more than once.

Not only has the colour changed, but it appears to be falling out at the rate of knots.

53? jjjjjjjeeeeeessssuusss my parents are 65 and they look 10 years younger than Gould

I was watching NRL on Fox (I think that's where I saw him) and they showed an interview with him annoucing the Cleary signing and my wife said "holy **** he looks like's about to die!!!"

I think its gould playing some sort of joke along the lines of "choachign sends you grey"

Just waiting for his punchline on the roast any day now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4