1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phil Gould's Assessment

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by hoax1210au, Jul 26, 2010.

1. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    I hate Gus sometimes but i like that assessment. :)

2. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    yep, reading an article like that after a win brings a big smile to the face.

3. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
  4. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    its funny alot of the experts in the media do
    well except that old rexhunt Warren Ryan and his boyfriend Morrow.

I'm not convince yet but we are on the improve, i so hope we have got something to get excited about in september

5. abnc

abnc Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Gould has rated us for a while now. Since 2007 he has liked our style. He likes the teams that lift for big games. Every time we have played the Storm (for the last 3 or 4 years) or Dragons (last couple years) he gets excited.

The only reason i mention this is because Phil is no dummy when it comes to reading into games and how teams are going. If he rates us highly, there's a reason for it..

6. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 9
    Gould usually plays both sides of every argument - and in this article he is just doing his usual tricks.

If we make the GF or win this year he will say  " I knew when they beat the Dragons that night they would win the comp "

If we lose he will say " I always knew there second half fade outs would come back to bite them you cant win comps like that "

Its classic Phil Gould,  spread the net wide.  He just loves to say that he was right and then remind everyone of it over and over until they all agree how clever he is.

7. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    That is why i usually don't like Gus lol. Even within a game he will carry on about the team that is winning then when the other team gets the lead he changes his tune real quick.

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    he also likes teams that don't score all of their points off of bombs

9. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Yeah I agree with that Dan. And that's been one of the best things about Manly this year, lots of tries through the hands.

10. Nthn NSW

Nthn NSW Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    My 26/1 premiership bet looked alot better yesterday.. Still a hell of alot of work to do though.Hopefully they've drew the whip for the run down the home straight...

11. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    lol...Ryan and Morrow have already cost me one car stereo in my younger days.