Phew dodged a bullet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We definitely needed to keep one of the two for it not to be a big problem. It may have been an issue having both on the books, but the cap has increased and the best played in most teams will soon all be on the million dollar mark.

It would have been nice to keep one of them.

I hope Foran doesn't think its acceptable to hide for the next week whilst the finer details of his Eels contract are nutted out. The verbal agreement has been leaked and that is not the fault of Manly and the fans so he should publicly confirm.

Is that the same cowboy's team that we needed Foz's hand of god 2 beat in a final? and the Sharks needed a 7 tackle try?
Mavin...........take away Foz's hand of God & take away the blatant referee error that afforded the Cows an opportunity to attack & score a try & Manly still wins! If they were good enough then they should have won but they didn't..........the better team DID.

Mavin...........take away Foz's hand of God & take away the blatant referee error that afforded the Cows an opportunity to attack & score a try & Manly still wins! If they were good enough then they should have won but they didn't..........the better team DID.

I agree but 2 suggest they are a crap team because Thurston chews up all the salary cap is false.

you are aware the hand of god and conversion is only worth 6 points right?

Yes but what has that got 2 do with what was being discussed here? Which was saying the cowboys were a dud team because Thurston took all the money.

Yes but what has that got 2 do with what was being discussed here? Which was saying the cowboys were a dud team because Thurston took all the money.

Well you insinuated that they would have won that game without the hand of god, which is false. That is what it had to do with it.

With thurston there they have not won a premiership, quite probably because he chews up too much of the cap and they have very little else in the spine

Is there any chance now that Foran has definitely gone Joe Kelly will go back to DCE and match or better Gold Coasts offer now? DCE can change his mind prior to June 30. That's what I would do if I were the CEO.

The good thing is we can give Snake the upgrade he deserves.
are you kidding?!?!! No upgrades! he is still under contract until the end of next year at 600k a year. Love the bloke but serious questions about how much longer he can keep playing after next year. I'm glad you aren't running the club. It'd be the patients ruling the asylum @:p

........I am mucking around. but that is my opinion

Well you insinuated that they would have won that game without the hand of god, which is false. That is what it had to do with it.

How can you say it's false? I certainly can't say it's true but you cannot say it's false.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2