Pettybourne's contract up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
Hi guys, think this kid will boom in next couple of years. Had 3 seasons in NRL already. May be a great signing for us, type of front rower we need, young, agile, :sleepy:

If you mean the Souths player, I'd be surprised if he plays too many matches because the way he plays hurts himself as much as the oppostion. When he does play he is certainly a goer.

Isn't he a backrower? Seems kind of rangy to be a prop. Could see him being a Gulavao style player though.

Would love to have the bloke at Manly, regardless of where he plays. Runs hard & takes great angles into contact. Always been one of my favourites.

I thought he was a backrower. Definately runs hard from what I have seen but never seen him bust through or drag defenders with him. Still a very good prospect. What does your Souths mate think? He is knows his stuff.

adam Blair is off contract too and worth a look

Pettybourne is not the sort of player we need. He hardly makes it to the advantage line and is prone to errors. His defense is suspect as well. More Joe types are what we need. squat little grunt hogs that only know how to go forward.

Pettybourne would be worth a punt and I like Trevor Thurling but to be honest I'm kinda hoping the Warriors fall apart and a few of their guys want out of the place and we pick up Russell Packer.

lloydy said:
Trevor Thurling and Pettybourne are 2 players that would thrive under Dessie.

No thanks! We already have Choc to worry about, don't need another meathead like Thurling at the club........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6