Petition to try and Save our Fortress.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Hi all,

There has been a petition created to try and save Brookvale Oval. The petition is aimed at saving our Fortress and seeing how many people will get behind the idea before we go any further. More details on the petition info.

Link: http://www.communityrun.org/petitions/save-our-fortress-brookvale-oval

If you want to say something bad, please try and refrain yourself. If you want to help please sign this petition.

If Manly fans really want to save Brookvale the solution is simple. Give Tony Abbott 1 month to 'convince' Barry O'Farrell to change his strategy and produce immediate funding for Brookvale. Failure to do so will force Manly supporters to commence a grass roots campaign to remove Tony from his own seat of Warringah at the upcoming Federal election. Wouldn't that be a bit embarrassing.

Its about time he did something for the Sea Eagles and this will probably be the last chance.

Signed.

I'm sure you have already done this, but if not, see if you can get it up on manly facebook page, or ask someone like Matt ballin if he will post it, he has a big following on facebook.

They want to give western Sydney another or upgraded stadium but still the north side of Sydney is expected to travel to Homebush or SFS.

The best strategy is to make this not just a Manly Brookie issue but one about the entire north side of Sydney having no stadium.

Christol74 said:
If Manly fans really want to save Brookvale the solution is simple. Give Tony Abbott 1 month to 'convince' Barry O'Farrell to change his strategy and produce immediate funding for Brookvale. Failure to do so will force Manly supporters to commence a grass roots campaign to remove Tony from his own seat of Warringah at the upcoming Federal election. Wouldn't that be a bit embarrassing.

Its about time he did something for the Sea Eagles and this will probably be the last chance.

Just so as I can understand your logic. You are holding Abbott responsible because O'Farrell won't fund Brookie, even though Abbott has absolutely no authority over O'Farrell.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
4 3 1 28 6
4 3 1 22 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
4 2 2 4 4