Petition Result from Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some people just can't help but complain.

Perhaps bring others down makes their own lives seem so much more important.

Good work guys, the club is one step closer to their goal.

I would imagine Uncle Pete is a touch green because he knows his Rocker bretheren wouldn't have been able to pull off something similar.

Well done.

1,400 is hardly suprising when the majority of the crowd turn up just before kick off, 2 people can hardly ask everyone going through the gates to sign. Then you have to consider the effect of the rain.

Would have been great to get 5,000 but that was never going to happen with 8 people. 10% of the crowd with 8 people is pretty good all things considered.

We wanted a table but alan Webster was on leave last week so we couldnt arrange it.

We need to do it at the next home game and here is the best way to do it, going from what i observed on Sunday

1 - Put a table inside the two front gates with petitions on it and some signage

2 - More people and man power

3 - More pads

4 - Pass the petition around at the club after the game

5 - Get people signing the petition on the way out.

Basically as it neared 1:40 people started telling us they would sign it on the way out. As 1 person was signing 10 would walk past there wasnt much you could do about that, and that was the reason we need the table.

So basically we need more volunteers. I wont be at the next home game but we need as many people as possible, more petitions, and tables. Also people willing to stay sober through the game and collect signatures of the people leaving the ground and the people at the club

So put your hands up people

I will not be at the next few games unfortunalty

not happy about it either.

To anyone who can help, even if its just for an hour or two please do.

The thing is that if the Fockers did it Corso Pete would have been applauding, however as it was in the main arranged by us his sugar coated poison barbs on MSE were plain to see. I was not the only who could see that and some posters also pointed it out

Is there any chance of you guys being allowed access behind the bar and the club. Perhaps getting signatures while people are waiting for their Beer or food?

My recommendation would be for signs about 1.5 x 1.5 mts at the club at both entrances where people sign in with two petition pads underneath. That way entrance staff could point out the petition but there is no pressure, but it is there. Most folks were very happy to sign and this may get a very good response.

I am in and out of Sydney for the next 2 months so cannot run with it but will help where possible.

On the issue of criticism I am just going to say I have seen the same faces helping the club out for years and years, selling tickets outside the ground for example, and I am not happy about faction barrows being pushed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8