Peter Sterling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
conanu said:
Now how many of you are going to stick up for him again, You should be ashamed of yourselves. Sterlo has more supporters on here than poor old Mick Oldfield has.

I for one like Mike Oldfield conanu. Especially Tubular Bells. QE2 was a great album as well.:argue:

I could not care if Sterlo or any other commentator hates Manly. Does it impact me? Does it stop Manly winning premierships? No to both. I don't get why people get so upset when someone hates Manly. Do you crave acceptance so much that it upsets you when someone thinks badly or criticises your footy team?

I know your tricks Garts, you're fishing for a like aren't you. :D

Phantar said:
conanu said:
Now how many of you are going to stick up for him again, You should be ashamed of yourselves. Sterlo has more supporters on here than poor old Mick Oldfield has.

I for one like Mike Oldfield conanu. Especially Tubular Bells. QE2 was a great album as well.:argue:

Tubular Bells..pffft. They're feckin wind chimes mate. Mike Oldfield is nebulous.

mozgrame said:
I know your tricks Garts, you're fishing for a like aren't you. :D

Phantar said:
conanu said:

Tubular Bells..pffft. They're feckin wind chimes mate. Mike Oldfield is nebulous.

Feckin is a great word. To quote Father Jack (from Father Ted).....What's that?...Are those my legs?...Drink!....Aaah Feck!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2