Peter Sterling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Sterling is one of the least biased. Did you eat a turd sandwich before making that call. ?
Sterling is a shining light in a sea of mediocrity.

Well better than the Nine graphics guy at least when Ennis was place on report Greg Inglis on report flashed up on the screen.

Jesus sorry i gave crap to your one of you lots golden boys Sterlo. Didnt realise i was on the Parra forum. Oh well if you guys all love him good for you. I still think he is a Gimp. The only commentator that is reasonably fair IMHO is Greg Alexander. F*** Sterlo and all the other Ch9 stooges.

1947 said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Sterling is one of the least biased. Did you eat a turd sandwich before making that call. ?

Yeah got to say Sterlo is probably the best in my book - which has surprised me over the years being Parramatta through and through.

I actually tested this some time ago. Sat and listened exclusively (focused) to Sterlo in a few parra games to see how he commentated. I detected no discernable bias at any time during his commentary. None.

Did the same with him once against Manly and again, nothing.

If anything he has over the years let slip that he is not exactly overjoyed with how the Parramatta club is run.

Anyway.......who gives a toss....lol.

Jatz Crackers said:
1947 said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Yeah got to say Sterlo is probably the best in my book - which has surprised me over the years being Parramatta through and through.

I actually tested this some time ago. Sat and listened exclusively (focused) to Sterlo in a few parra games to see how he commentated. I detected no discernable bias at any time during his commentary. None.

Did the same with him once against Manly and again, nothing.

If anything he has over the years let slip that he is not exactly overjoyed with how the Parramatta club is run.

Anyway.......who gives a toss....lol.
Sterlo is a fence sitter and he is the type of arsehole that will hammer certain players and give his opinion on what suspension the judiciary should give. And others he comes out trying to get them off. Usually attacks the likes of Tony Williams the other week by comments like i think he will have alot of problems at the judiciary on monday. He often does it on sunday footy show. Hes not biased to Parra he just has a certain agenda and pushes it when he wants to. And he hates Manly with a passion so i hate him with a passion. F*** Sterlo

conanu said:
Jesus sorry i gave crap to your one of you lots golden boys Sterlo. Didnt realise i was on the Parra forum. Oh well if you guys all love him good for you. I still think he is a Gimp. The only commentator that is reasonably fair IMHO is Greg Alexander. F*** Sterlo and all the other Ch9 stooges.

Apparently some people had a different outlook on this to yours. Your topic was crap. Jesus sorry.

If it was so crap why did people feel the need to stick up for Sterlo??. Anyway i hate him others love him topic over. Has Foran re-signed yet???

Actually Sterlo was a Manly supporter when he was growing up conanu. His favourite player was Graham Eadie. So I don't think he hates Manly 'with a passion.'

Not like those contestants on cooking shows, whose 'passion' is cooking!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Sterlo is the best of the am all. Him and Wally are the best commentators, which is funny because they were also the best players.

Ben Ikin? I find Ben's comments on games to be wise and intelligent. However, i also watch Buhrer and am reminded of Menzies (because of the head gear i'm told), so with Ben, it's probably just the glasses. ;)

What made me sick was the Broncos lovefest going on last night with all the Ch9 commentators. It was a wonder they could see out of the commentary box with all the jizz on the windows. Broncos should have been about 20 in front at halftime and they were lucky to win against the worst Tigers team I have ever seen. Then Gould comes out with the Tigers would have beaten any other team last night. What a load of **** they were aweful.

mickqld said:
What made me sick was the Broncos lovefest going on last night with all the Ch9 commentators. It was a wonder they could see out of the commentary box with all the jizz on the windows. Broncos should have been about 20 in front at halftime and they were lucky to win against the worst Tigers team I have ever seen. Then Gould comes out with the Tigers would have beaten any other team last night. What a load of s**t they were aweful.
I reckon Lockyer would've been embarrassed with the way Rabbits and Gould were going on about him. Maybe that's why he was saying ****all in reply to their lovefest.

Ikin? He's the worst of the bunch when it comes to the Broncos lovefest! It could be the Raiders v Panthers and he'll only bring up Lockyers name about 500 times! Sterlo is pretty damn good in my books the best of the bunch, hell I don't even mind Gould or Rabs :)

Sterlo's the best commentator for mine too. But only by miles.

And probably the most dominant halfback I've seen play the game as well.

Alright im sorry i brought it up. And i am really concerned about the amount of Sterlo lovers on this site.

And if i hear one more person tell me that Sterlo supported Manly as a kid I will stand F@@@ing. I have heard that knob pull out the old smokescreen line that he supported Manly what a load of Bulls*** he just says that to throw you Sterlopostles off the scent.

Trust me he hates us and its probably because he had to be the "Sideshow Bob" and live in the shadow of the "Biggest red head clown, thats Manly when it suits him, exept when he goes off on the footy show half cocked without checking facts Manly supporter" for his whole career. and one thing I will give him credit for is the fact that old sneaky Sterlo knows how to mask his hatred, cause he doesnt want anyone to think that he dislikes any team as its bad for his job. But dont worry boys I am on to him.

And dont get me started on that Absolute GIMP Ikin. He is the greatest example of "Lets give Ikin a job and maybe his Father in Law will talk to us" I have ever seen. He would be out of his depth calling for a Taxi!!.

Now how many of you are going to stick up for him again, You should be ashamed of yourselves. Sterlo has more supporters on here than poor old Mick Oldfield has.

conanu said:
Alright im sorry i brought it up. And i am really concerned about the amount of Sterlo lovers on this site.

And if i hear one more person tell me that Sterlo supported Manly as a kid I will stand F@@@ing. I have heard that knob pull out the old smokescreen line that he supported Manly what a load of Bulls*** he just says that to throw you Sterlopostles off the scent.

Trust me he hates us and its probably because he had to be the "Sideshow Bob" and live in the shadow of the "Biggest red head clown, thats Manly when it suits him, exept when he goes off on the footy show half cocked without checking facts Manly supporter" for his whole career. and one thing I will give him credit for is the fact that old sneaky Sterlo knows how to mask his hatred, cause he doesnt want anyone to think that he dislikes any team as its bad for his job. But dont worry boys I am on to him.

And dont get me started on that Absolute GIMP Ikin. He is the greatest example of "Lets give Ikin a job and maybe his Father in Law will talk to us" I have ever seen. He would be out of his depth calling for a Taxi!!.

Now how many of you are going to stick up for him again, You should be ashamed of yourselves. Sterlo has more supporters on here than poor old Mick Oldfield has.

AA may be your friend, pick up the phone

There's a dozen callers to complain about before Sterlo.

I always try to stick to the main topic in each thread but just out of interest..does anybody know if Wayne Pearce resigned or was let go...I always enjoyed listening to him.

Ch9's commentary are ok. Love Gus and rabs and the other blokes are good too.

Fox on the other hand are ****house, the only ones that add value are new call Matt Russell, Andy Raymond and Tallis.

Then they have to conga line of feltchas
Warren Smith
Ryan Phelan
Laurie Daley
Kimmorley
Matt jones

I can't believe we pay to listen to those merkins.

It is true they all hate us and are biased against every manly player - just like the rest of the media

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6