Peter Peters: Time for Hindy to walk away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dont think he should give it away but only 70% of the player he was.
Thats probably 10% better than his teammates & without his wholehearted performances over the past 10 years parra would have another 5 wooden spoons , no GF appearances & even more disgusting spankings in that time.
One of the few opposition players I have time for who will eat this up & spit ammo on Sat - thanks Zorba, ya know how to lift the opposition.

The only possible explanation is that he's trying to stir up someone.
It's not even a home game for us. Tooves must be thrilled.

Although - every time I see Tooves in the media he looks happy and relaxed. From his years as captain I had assumed he was a bit of a grumpy, complaining, whinger type, but clearly not!

swoop said:
Maybe Peters should heed his own advice.

Zorba is a fat fool who should go of to live in Greece with the other bankrupts.

I for one am very glad he is not working at the club anymore.
It is great to see him locked out of the change rooms after games.

I would not of renewed my sponsorship if he stayed.

I do not read his crap anymore.

Go away zorba just go.

lovefooty said:
swoop said:

Zorba is a fat fool who should go of to live in Greece with the other bankrupts.

Go away zorba just go.

Mate not having a go at you. We tend to agree on most things.

If you are a sponsor tell us what your brand Is you deserve recongition for financially supporting the club.

Cambo said:
lovefooty said:
swoop said:

Go away zorba just go.

If you are a sponsor tell us what your brand Is you deserve recongition for financially supporting the club.

I have a 3 shops in dee why a bakery and two coffee shops.
The main one is in howard arcade.
Sea eagle staff and players come there every day.

Today was Fatty with Bob Reilly. The entire team had lunch with us last week.

I love it, and the club. They are all very good to me and my family.
Money well spent.

lovefooty said:
Cambo said:
lovefooty said:
swoop said:

Go away zorba just go.

I have a 3 shops in dee why a bakery and two coffee shops.
The main one is in howard arcade.
Sea eagle staff and players come there every day.

Today was Fatty with Bob Reilly. The entire team had lunch with us last week.

I love it, and the club. They are all very good to me and my family.
Money well spent.
Awesome. I'm sure it's good for your business players being seen there.

I used to live across the road from ocean blend at narrabeen and there used to be heaps of people who would go there for that reason.

I hear they're making an Australian version of 'Life on Mars.' Apparently the producers have offered to take Zorba back to 1973 - where he belongs.

For the first time in years, the Penn and Delmege families are united in their desire for this proposal to become a reality.

Matabele said:
Did Bob Reilly pay for his sandwiches?

He pays every time and wont let me buy him any thing.
He has fruit salad most mornings.

If your having a go at him then good luck with that. He is a pritty big guy who was a cop. (please say it to his face)
A nicer man you could not meet. One of the reasons I am a sponsor.

My Mate Zorba is right !!!
Eels great Hindmarsh to quit the NRL

AAP

Parramatta skipper Nathan Hindmarsh has announced he'll retire at the end of the 2012 NRL season.

The 32-year-old former NSW and Test back-rower will walk away from the Eels after a 15-year career that's seen him play 310 games for the club and appear in two grand finals.

Hindmarsh revealed his decision on a video broadcast on the Eels' official website and said he told coach Stephen Kearney and club officials it would be his last campaign at the start of the season.

Advertisement: Story continues below

"I know there has been a lot of speculation about my career of late and I thank the coach and club for giving me the time I needed to make this decision public," Hindmarsh said.

"I'm hoping that by announcing this, it will take some pressure off my coach, my teammates and the club, so we can get back to focusing on what really matters ... winning games.

"I will retire as a one-club player which I am very proud of.

"I'm going to finish my career the same way I started - utterly and deeply exhausted - knowing I have tried my best and left it all on the field."

Eels head coach Stephen Kearney paid tribute to Hindmarsh's impact on the game over the past 15 years.

"He's a guy who pretty much redefined how much work one human being can get through out there on the paddock," Kearney said.

"I don't know how many times I've seen replays of him chasing down wingers and fullbacks, making that last ditch effort that's the difference between winning and losing matches.

"He's all about heart and that's why he's so respected by everyone who plays the game, as well as loved and admired by those who watch it."

© 2012 AAP
Brought to you by

Great, so Saturday becomes the first stage of the Nathan Hindmarsh farewell tour. I hope the Eels play with their usual ineptitude, because they will be highly motivated. This is just another reason for the Eels to fire up against our mob.

Poor old Hindy was the top taclker in the last round. 57 tackles, 3 missed tackles, 11 hitups/runs for 60m, 1 handling error and 1 offload. (RLW stats). He was their best in a badly beaten side. Zorba runs a hard school.

Matabele said:
Cambo said:
Matabele said:
Yeah we've experienced his bad cop routine.

Seriously matas time to let it go.

Easy for you to say.

Ok .I have read a lot that you have said over some time and want to know what have you ever done for the club other than wine about others who give there time.

You seem to be a glass half empty sort of guy and bag others who go out of there way to help.

why are you a supporter if you bag and have a go at the people who go out of there way to make sure we have a club to support.

I know it takes all sorts of people to make the world go around but you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder.

lovefooty said:
Ok .I have read a lot that you have said over some time and want to know what have you ever done for the club other than wine about others who give there time.

You seem to be a glass half empty sort of guy and bag others who go out of there way to help.

why are you a supporter if you bag and have a go at the people who go out of there way to make sure we have a club to support.

I know it takes all sorts of people to make the world go around but you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder.

Now Matas, it isnt going to be a good BBQ at your place if thats how its going to be. Stuff all wine & one bloody chip.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4