Peter Peters - Disgraced by your silence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There all sorts on this site ....... even a ZtC supporter ....... what a wonderful world we live in.

Despite all this jovial banter I reckon a get together for Silvertailers at a game in 2016 should be an aim to have happen.

Bit far away for Dan to organise BUT if @Dan was planning on attending any game at Brooky in 2016 then that should be the one to look at .

If it gives me a chance to not only get to a Manly game at Brookie, plus visit relatives on the north shore that I haven't seen in over 15 years, I'd come from Adelaide for it.

The issue isn't Z per se. The issue is divisiveness. Until a team is heading in the same direction, it is fighting against itself.

The issue isn't Z per se. The issue is divisiveness. Until a team is heading in the same direction, it is fighting against itself.

Hopefully there's no one left who ever said a bad word about him, TBH I'm really surprised Donny is still about, he's about the last man standing.

He's very successfully shafted everyone else, or at least planted the seed for Kelly to do the hatchet job!.

But who knows, he might be as quiet as a church mouse in 2016.....Lol

I keep thinking @BOZO is a Penn plant, in fact might even be Scotty boy himself?

But maybe not as he does seem a little smarter than our Mr Fluffy.

Love to have a Silvetails pre game get together with everyone wearing their ST name on their shirt.

Only ones absolved are @Dan and myself, I think we are about the only ones using real names!

You up for it Scott, sorry @BOZO
I keep thinking @BOZO is a Penn plant, in fact might even be Scotty boy himself?

Love to have a Silvetails pre game get together with everyone wearing their ST name on their shirt.

Only ones absolved are @Dan and myself, I think we are about the only ones using real names!

Sounds like a good idea Mark. I'd travel down for this.

If any tech savy people out there could super impose ZTH's head on that of Fat Bastard and then one of Tooves onto the head of mini me from the "get in my belly" scene. I would be very amused, it might even make a good flyer for a hand out at s match one day.

That reminds me of a paperback I bought back in the late '70s called 'The Wit of Malcolm Fraser.' The 200-odd pages were completely blank.

Reminds me of that quote in Fawlty Towers about short books:- The wit and Wisdom of Margaret Thatcher and Great British lovers.

Mark you can add me to that list !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6