Peta Pomeroy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello. Cherry Poppins your user name is the boganest. Don't throw stones. And since you don't know who Jason Smith is/was you give yourself up as a nuffie. Get a better avatar. And outlook on life. Did you need to do a Google search to find that Shane/Roberts.
Soooo... Cherry_poppins = I Bleed Maroon from LU?

Dunno why you'd call me Shane but whatever,must be a fetish I've noticed some of you share but only you have said it point blank

As for the rest well you stood by and did nothing last year whilst the far superior Taufua got belted from pillar to post carrying that shoulder injury got more than overlooked while his wing partners rubbish went unnoticed

The fact that I'm less than popular for reasons unknown on this one small site must be making you short sighted and obtuse,such a clique around here on who can point out bad players and whose 'cool'

Maybe if i make up a few words and put props on the wing for my desired team selections I'd do alright,or make up a story where inanimate objects post posts

I could check spelling of every post or pretend i have power with some Internet 'powers' when all i am is an unemployed bum living in mommys attic

But the bottom line is without Hiku OUR team would win double the games they have since the time the team went off the rails last year,without his pathetic defense souths don't score as many points and even if we lose there we pump the bulldogs and meet penrith and face whoever, but alas we have Pomeroy's illegitimate son
GE's hat thinks that this a post of ironstinean proportions and that CUTHBO would be killing it on the wing for us instead of that PETA character.

Soooo... Cherry_poppins = I Bleed Maroon from LU?
Nah

Truth is i can't remember him and looking into his wiki i can see why

Too young for his bulldogs career,didn't watch naught but manly

Apathy for the game during the northern Eagles debacle

Eased myself back in after that and only started watching other teams in around 06

He retired the next

As for LU i have no 'valid' email addy to join with

So we've missed this bloke like a hole in the head

Can we keep Jorge and Turbo please?

He misses 2 weeks we won 2 games, it's not a coincidence

TTurbo can help our NYC climb their ladder and we can get all 3 sides into the finals :)

Killer came back 2 weeks ago, along with some muscle in the forwards - thats why Manly is clicking into gear @:cool:

The only qualification I'd like to raise there Madmarcus is Foran ?

I thought about excluding him from my comment above.

He's obviously a long way off his best, and I still have my reservations about whether he is giving his all, but I think he has improved in recent weeks so in fairness I think he is our best option moving forward.

*braces for negative ratings*

Oh wow, I didn't notice he was missing to be honest. What a shame - maybe he IS the player that is surplus to requirement next year?? Also, where does Gutherson get a run in that team, unless either he, Stewart or Tom play 5/8 (which means we could spend more $$$ on forwards)

I'm ok with either Tom or Peta on the wing. I'd have to say though that Peta is still my 1st choice but I'm very happy that Tom is getting opportunities in 1st grade.

Tom has great hands, can leap higher and has more speed but Peta is also good under the high ball, is much better in defence and has great drive in tackles.

We def don't miss Hiku ,side seems a lot better without him .We should only see him back if a injury occurs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2