Peta Pomeroy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hiku had a 3 on 1 there at the end. Even if he didn't miss the tackle odds were that a simple pass to the winger would have got the Cows over the line anyway.

The real problem lies with letting them go 99 metres in the last set. Very harsh to single out one player.

Dunno why you'd call me Shane but whatever,must be a fetish I've noticed some of you share but only you have said it point blank

As for the rest well you stood by and did nothing last year whilst the far superior Taufua got belted from pillar to post carrying that shoulder injury got more than overlooked while his wing partners rubbish went unnoticed

The fact that I'm less than popular for reasons unknown on this one small site must be making you short sighted and obtuse,such a clique around here on who can point out bad players and whose 'cool'

Maybe if i make up a few words and put props on the wing for my desired team selections I'd do alright,or make up a story where inanimate objects post posts

I could check spelling of every post or pretend i have power with some Internet 'powers' when all i am is an unemployed bum living in mommys attic

But the bottom line is without Hiku OUR team would win double the games they have since the time the team went off the rails last year,without his pathetic defense souths don't score as many points and even if we lose there we pump the bulldogs and meet penrith and face whoever, but alas we have Pomeroy's illegitimate son

That's the best you can come back with?

@:rolleyes:

And for the record, other than a short use of the Chevy 327 (5.3L) and 350 (5.7L) V8's in the Monaro's from 1968 until the mid-70's, Holden designed and built all of their own engines until the mid-80's when they started using a 6 cylinder Nissan motor in the VL Commodores, then the Buick V6 from the VN range and finally the Chev V8's from the VT Series II in 1998. Holden designed their own V8 in 1967-68 and it went into production in 1969 in 253 (4.2L) and 308 (5.0L) forms (the 253 was dropped in 1984). It lasted until the VT Series I of 1997.
Do you still want to tell me Holden never developed their own motors? Holden Grey (4 cyl), Holden Red, Blue and Black (6 cyl), the 253 and 308 V8's, plus the Group A 304 version of 1985-87. I could keep going here, but I think I made my point.
Touche Holden.
Also , tell me; probably some of these engines, with and without the rest of the cars, were exported to other countries ??, . . . back when OZ had a meaningful manufacturing industry, now killed off by mining.

Touche Holden.
Also , tell me; probably some of these engines, with and without the rest of the cars, were exported to other countries ??, . . . back when OZ had a meaningful manufacturing industry, now killed off by mining.

Actually, that I would have to check on. Though I am pretty sure engines were exported to NZ, as were a number of Holdens. But I have a feeling that's as far as engine export got. Most of the engines used in GM cars were usually locally made for their local market. Opel made the GM engines for the UK and Europe, Holden here and of course Chevrolet who supplied engines other American brands like Pontiac.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Cherry_Poppins. Go back and check his last 20 games and he is responsible for letting in 1 try a game At least. I'm not counting the last try last night cause it was 3 on 1.

Top that off with being the slowest back in the comp and boom we have Crapburgers. I'll admit he has good footwork though. Personally I'd bulk him up and push him into the back row as a bench player.

Tom T now there's a winger/fullback/centre.....

Or Roberts from the Titans, his last game was textbook centre attack, that kid can play.

Actually, that I would have to check on. Though I am pretty sure engines were exported to NZ, as were a number of Holdens. But I have a feeling that's as far as engine export got. Most of the engines used in GM cars were usually locally made for their local market. Opel made the GM engines for the UK and Europe, Holden here and of course Chevrolet who supplied engines other American brands like Pontiac.
Out of nothing more than curiosity did the vh have the blue motor (6cyl) i vaguely recall washing the old mans yellow VH (back in 89) and believe it had the blue (correct me if im wrong) and that previous & informative post just reminded me of life back in the day.......

Had the blue motor, 173ci or 202ci from memory. And of course the 253/308 V8's... Honorable mention to the good old Starfire 4cyl lol

Stop talking about motors. Only bogans are interested in cars and V8's apparently.

This bogan would like to know what interests/ hobbies do non bogans enjoy cherry Poppins?

Stop talking about motors. Only bogans are interested in cars and V8's apparently.

This bogan would like to know what interests/ hobbies do non bogans enjoy cherry Poppins?
How about a picture of a bogan project instead? I'm calling it Violation

Barra turbo with the 6 speed manual being placed in going red with black cobra style stripes in and out dropping onto some FG ute suspension and running Targa 16 or 17

It's a 4 door XC

Attachments

• 20150411_142707.jpeg
    20150411_142707.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 7
Had the blue motor, 173ci or 202ci from memory. And of course the 253/308 V8's... Honorable mention to the good old Starfire 4cyl lol
G'day all,I've got a VB,VC and VH commodore.The vb has a red motor the vc and vh have the blue motor,which was replaced by the black motor in the VK series commodore.
cheers mike

Hello. Cherry Poppins your user name is the boganest. Don't throw stones. And since you don't know who Jason Smith is/was you give yourself up as a nuffie. Get a better avatar. And outlook on life. Did you need to do a Google search to find that Shane/Roberts.

It's interesting to watch 70s movies with Far East scenes like The man from Hong Kong and the man with the golden gun. There are heaps of Aussie made cars like kingswoods and HRs on the streets in chase scenes, Bangkok, honkers etc.

Also plenty of rebadged calais and top line Holden's on the streets of middle eastern cities in the 90s and 2000s. The export market thrived briefly. Not so good in past 7 years.

Hiku had a 3 on 1 there at the end. Even if he didn't miss the tackle odds were that a simple pass to the winger would have got the Cows over the line anyway.

The real problem lies with letting them go 99 metres in the last set. Very harsh to single out one player.
Are we talking the last try miss? If so nobody could have made that tackle. The damage was done on the previous play. Plainly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2