Peta Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What happened to him? Poor fella wish him well.

He was injured in a tackle. A titans player landed on his leg while it was twisted, looked terrible. And he was clearly in pain.

They are not sure exactly at this stage, but he may have injured his ACL.

(The tackles were players are coached to twist the legs, ankles and whatever else of the person they are tackling are causing far too many injuries IMO.)

Apparently Penrith have released Hiku and he's joining Warrington next week. Yes he has his critics but I think its a shame. He's only 24 and would be a handy utility back somewhere. Just saying....

Hope Peta does well in the ESL.

I read that the riff wanted to off load him and that he was one of their highest paid players - surely that isn't correct, when they have tomou, merrin, moylan, cartwright etc who must all be on way more than Hikku

Last edited:
I read that the riff wanted to off load him and that he was one of their highest paid players - surely that isn't correct, when they have tomou, merrin, moylan, cartwright etc how must all be on way more than Hikku
Gus was parading him around as a massive signing

Hiku another victim of versatility

Gus was parading him around as a massive signing

Hiku another victim of versatility
They have Peachy for versatility .
The Salary cap only fits one and the Panthers chose the more dominant Peachy to wear it
JFY-Hot-2016-New-Dollar-Sign-The-Money-Gorras-Snapback-Caps-HipHop-Swag-Hats-Mens-Fashion.jpg

how well did he fit in at full-back for us? Surely some club is crying out for a fb??? Doggies??? Understand now, Warrington, young man

They have Peachy for versatility .
The Salary cap only fits one and the Panthers chose the more dominant Peachy to wear it
View attachment 5719
Give it a rest @BOZO kid was excellent for us and deserved better when we let him go. Injuries aren't something anyone can plan for and he deserves to be payed well and play long into his mid twenties at least. Not everyone has an amazing career. Just making it in the NRL is something to celebrate.I wish him well. Was caught between a snake and a hard shoulder and a killer lion for us, like whare and gutho.

Give it a rest @BOZO kid was excellent for us and deserved better when we let him go. Injuries aren't something anyone can plan for and he deserves to be payed well and play long into his mid twenties at least. Not everyone has an amazing career. Just making it in the NRL is something to celebrate.I wish him well. Was caught between a snake and a hard shoulder and a killer lion for us, like whare and gutho.
I agree with you he is a solid player but unfortunately there are no NRL takers on him

We might have won it if we had a fullback on two legs that day. There were other factors too I know.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. That was my sentiment as well prior to the match that could've let us down and I think he would've done exceptional had he been in the #1. Funnily enough I bumped into him on GF day at the ground before kick off and had a pic taken with him.
But in saying that Brett was our man and he did what he could, and as you say other factors. Would've, should've, could've.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4