PETA HIKU

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
It hurts watching Peta Hiku outside of Manly !

was a great footballer would of loved to have him in the centres

Even on the wing okay im not sure if his defensive reads on the edge were his fault !

But the meters he use to make coming out of our half will be missed !

Really strong runner with a fend and deceiving pace !

He will be missed guys !

Even on the wing okay im not sure if his defensive reads on the edge were his fault !

He will be missed guys !

Obviously didn't watch the panthers game yesterday. made some really bad errors and looked unfit. Was hunched over and walking in defense.
We'll be fine without him.

Rather go hard for Jack bird in the centres for 2017 or Dean Whare

He will be missed guys !
PETA... Is that you?

He was a better centre than he was a winger, he was a better fullback than he was a centre, snake had him 1000 times as a fullback and Tommy is a better prospect.

Even if he did us better in fullback he could make an amazing centre,he is a victim of his own versatility.

Someone should have see the way he carries a ball and the way he holds his shoulders no starter training him as a centre a long time ago. Yet they trained him as a fullback and he got stuck on the wing.

I'd have him over Williame but if need to know the price first.

I quite liked Hiku, and still think he will turn into a decent player, reminds me of Justin Hodges in the way he plays and I do think centre is his best spot. Would have been handy to keep him as back up but I still hope he does well at Panthers

He will be missed guys !
The deceiving thing about his pace was that he was actually slower than he looked

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7