• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cork above the knee apparantly.  Will be fine for our next game. 

Thanks tookey, how does it feel to support a team that wins finals

BTW a bit pissed but bloody  happy

The Wheel link said:
Thanks tookey, how does it feel to support a team that wins finals

BTW a bit pissed but bloody  happy

It is good because the footy season now ends another 5 weeks later than when Norths were playing. 

I cant believe that Dunco still follows the red and white imposters.  I have already sent him an e-mail tonight. 

Brown lost the game before it started when he picked Rogers over Soward.  Rogers has no attack and his kicking game has always be abysmal.  At least Soward's kicking game is Ok. 

Wendell is a fat slow embarassment and Ryles is just pathetic.  I still can't work out why the dragons didn't follow rapers comments and just give the ball to Gasnier all game.  He was their only player who looked like making a break. 

The dragons are the new North Sydney.

Canteen Worker link said:
Their 7 options and 9 were very week tonght as well.

And they had absolutely no impact from their bench either. 

Dragons lost the game when they picked Rogers over Soward.

Rogers has the ability to be a very, very good first grader. But he's more interested in drinking and taking it easy.

Hard to blame a guy for going out and having a drink after being told he won't be playing at the weekend. Brown has to take some of the responsibility. Mind you, a drink on Wednesday does not cause the bad kicks and poor options on Saturday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6