Perry unveils Manly's master plan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Job hopper - social climber. They come they go and contribute little except another item on their CV.

My post was a bit harsh - she deserves a fair go. Let's see where we are at a year down the track.

Yeah I remember Rachael read the news in the Arvo's on Chris Smiths show
She was a big Manly fan then and used to get into footy convos with him on air,
Looks like it may be her dream job

newsroom10.jpg

Matabele said:
So he's appointed a heap of new staff that the club can't afford. That's encouraging?

Mata, sometimes in business you need to spend a little money to make a whole lot (not always guaranteed), something we are lacking at the moment. I think we need to cut the guy a little slack especially if Perry is successful and puts the club in a strong financial position and makes us a powerhouse.

He is obviously hiring people that will generate revenue for the club which has been lacking of late. Hiring top notch sales execs that have key contacts that want to get onboard with the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Brand is the first step in the right direction. It may or may not work but I will remain positive and we need to give him a solid 12 to 15 months to turn this around, it won’t happen overnight.

I won’t just crucify the guy just yet and depending on how the remuneration is worked out for a lot of these new hires it more than likely will be incentive based where they will earn bonuses for generating revenue, we may not necessarily be paying over’s for them.

I think if we get the club on a good steady financial footing the tension at board level will ease.

Matabele said:
So he's appointed a heap of new staff that the club can't afford. That's encouraging?

Agreed, we should keep doing things the way we are. $400k losses are awesome.

seaeagles4life said:
a fun little fact, dave perry once coached for one year at the north sydney brothers having acquired asquiths star player keiran foran, that went on to win the U16s comp. He has both a football head and commercial head on his shoulders. He knows the game but he also knows what is needed to keep the dollars clicking over and he has my backing

he was a decent 5/8 in his day, threw a great pass

In terms of recruitment perry, seems to have secured t rex to a new deal and seems DCE is keen for something like a 4 year deal.
The others he needs to secure next is brett stewart and Kieran foran, both on 3 year deals i would hope easier said than done but if snake stays then gifty will not go anywhere. Foran worries me but time will tell. Choc will not go anywhere manly in his veins.

On to making our brand stronger money wise, well i was quite impressed by the membership deal and the branding. We need brookie upgraded and that will not happen until liberal is in power.

D Williams has been doing the old boys club for years.
Also the one eyed eagles does not seem like a new idea.

But in saying that it looks like a good plan and a date to get back into the black looks good.

I support this as it is our best chance to stand on our own 2 feet. Penn and others can't be paying money forever to keep the club going.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4