PENNS NEGOTIATING RETURN OF DES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to reports in News Limited, the Penns have commenced negotiations with Des Hasler over a return to Brookvale as early as 2016. The same report also includes mention that Manly are firming in getting Sam Burgess when he returns to the NRL.
Which paper... Link to article?

These lyrics were on one of my son's cd's he left in the car the other day....made me think or our situation.
Lately I've been hearing nothing but hype
Pen's mightier than your sword? Then you'd be ****ed in a fight.

I always keep an eye for these types of posts (especially from Dan, who historically has had some bell ringers) on this particular day of the year ! LOL.

Anything from @bones today...give it a wide berth!@:D
image.jpg

Very unlikely that Des works return to manly as per the post above re our facilities compared to the dogs.

However if Scott Penn really wanted Des and was prepared to invest massively in the club's infrastructure I am sure Des would be interested if we offered him 1.5 mill a year for four years or something ludicrous like that.

Doubtful this would happen as Scott would have to use his own funds.

Why would Des leave a strong playing roster with great playing facilities and one of the wealthiest clubs in the NRL for the one of the poorest?

Because he's sick of the commute and paying tolls?
Because he' sick of those drumming fans?
Because he's not a fan of baba ghanoush as a half time snack?
Because he's tired of their fans having more beards than players?
Because he doesn't like being called a dog?
Because, ........just because!

Anyway, I don't want him back in any capacity. That's just my loyalty principles.
Without principles, we have nothing.
-

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4