penns, Fulton made the right decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was unsure before tonight. How they came out In the second half and dished up that. Proves the place needs a overhall. Everything to freshen the place up. 2v as my idol but seeing him like that after the game hurt me. The players don't respect him so he's gota leave. Simple :(

I was unsure before tonight. How they came out In the second half and dished up that. Proves the place needs a overhall. Everything to freshen the place up. 2v as my idol but seeing him like that after the game hurt me. The players don't respect him so he's gota leave. Simple :(
I'm not sure if they don't respect him. That's a big call. There are parallels with previous poor seasonshowever, when the players knew or sensed the coach was on the way out. 1979, '80, '89, early '99 ( when Fulton tanked) and '04 spring to mind.

Agreed diabolical team selection and coaching. Who takes Jake off after 15 and replaces him with the worst player on our list. Who selects M5 Hiku ahead of Turbo. Who waits 30 minutes to put starlo on and 60 for jsl. Who leaves a fit BJ and his emthusiasm on the bench. Stop the fight that is as embarresed as i am prepared to be supporting this club. Absolutely lowering of our colours no matter what happens from here losing twice to the eels in a season is the death knell of any Manly coach. Amateur hour and twenty minutes

I've spoken about bench rotation several times earlier.

I've asked the same questions. I've even compared 2V with De$ Ha$ler (both sides of the same coin IMHO).

I was lampooned about when I commented on us using our bench "correctly" and I had to go on and explain it an anonymous fellow eagle fan. To that I even relayed a conversation I had with Bozzo back in the 90's about Cliffy and the bench. Pointing out that bad rotation policies are not new but go back many years.

Having said all of that we must understand that 2V has better knowledge of where his players are at at the moment not us as to health and conditioning. So I'll bow to 2V's decisions but feel that things could have been done better.

2V - you are a Manly legend and thank you for the memories. I think the club did the wrong thing by you but am happy that at least they have paid you next year's salary. I think you have handled yourself in a very trying situation with great aplomb. All the best in your future endeavours.

To the club - you have lost something this year. I don't mind losing but this year was something different. There was too much in-fighting. There was too much leaking tot he press. There is too much speculation. I even compared you to Goerbbels with what appears to be your hidden agenda to move Manly from Brookvale to maybe the Central Coast or to an inner city ground.

To the players - you guys (it could be said by many) have tanked it last year and for the first part of this year. You only seemed to have a dig after 2V was sacked. Not most people would call the behaviour of professionals.

To the NRL - you guys are ruining our game. You are inconsistent and seem to show a favouritism to some players some clubs and "there should be an investigation."

You are losing supporters like me in droves I no longer watch non-Manly games whereas I used to watch every game every week. Now it holds no appeal to me. Bring on the NFL season.

If things don't improve I may no longer even watch Manly games. So if you think Foxtel will save you you are wrong because I now cancel my sports pack for Summer and may not reinstate it in the new year.

Even channel nine's coverage is becoming pathetic. The timing is off and the coverage and commentary needs a bit of a cleanout as well.

Anyway folks look forward to the new year and God bless.

I am just disappointed that's all. In the press conference killer said it Tooves deserved better than that. Hell he got more respect from the standing ovation by the press at the end of the interview than some of the players.

I've spoken about bench rotation several times earlier.

I've asked the same questions. I've even compared 2V with De$ Ha$ler (both sides of the same coin IMHO).

I was lampooned about when I commented on us using our bench "correctly" and I had to go on and explain it an anonymous fellow eagle fan. To that I even relayed a conversation I had with Bozzo back in the 90's about Cliffy and the bench. Pointing out that bad rotation policies are not new but go back many years.

Having said all of that we must understand that 2V has better knowledge of where his players are at at the moment not us as to health and conditioning. So I'll bow to 2V's decisions but feel that things could have been done better.

2V - you are a Manly legend and thank you for the memories. I think the club did the wrong thing by you but am happy that at least they have paid you next year's salary. I think you have handled yourself in a very trying situation with great aplomb. All the best in your future endeavours.

To the club - you have lost something this year. I don't mind losing but this year was something different. There was too much in-fighting. There was too much leaking tot he press. There is too much speculation. I even compared you to Goerbbels with what appears to be your hidden agenda to move Manly from Brookvale to maybe the Central Coast or to an inner city ground.

To the players - you guys (it could be said by many) have tanked it last year and for the first part of this year. You only seemed to have a dig after 2V was sacked. Not most people would call the behaviour of professionals.

To the NRL - you guys are ruining our game. You are inconsistent and seem to show a favouritism to some players some clubs and "there should be an investigation."

You are losing supporters like me in droves I no longer watch non-Manly games whereas I used to watch every game every week. Now it holds no appeal to me. Bring on the NFL season.

If things don't improve I may no longer even watch Manly games. So if you think Foxtel will save you you are wrong because I now cancel my sports pack for Summer and may not reinstate it in the new year.

Even channel nine's coverage is becoming pathetic. The timing is off and the coverage and commentary needs a bit of a cleanout as well.

Anyway folks look forward to the new year and God bless.
Well said ..... I share your views!

http://www.nrl.com/gutted-toovey-deserved-better/tabid/10874/newsid/89314/default.aspx

Toov's gets a standing ovation from the press. He has their respect and appreciation.

What has Toovs got from Peter Peters? Not a positive statement, not even a respectful statement in the press all year. In this context, it was a bit sickening reading Peters gush in appreciation of his dysfunctional clique in the Manly Daily once again today. The same clique that includes a self-identified Manly hater. Totally, utterly lacking in class.

I'm feeling apathy towards football

The Penns are to blame,they have turned a poor season into a nightmare resembling the Northern Eagles

I hardly watched the game last night, instead i dicked around with my phone,i can't remember the last time I haven't sworn like a sailor during a loss

Bring on the NFL

http://www.nrl.com/gutted-toovey-deserved-better/tabid/10874/newsid/89314/default.aspx

Toov's gets a standing ovation from the press. He has their respect and appreciation.

What has Toovs got from Peter Peters? Not a positive statement, not even a respectful statement in the press all year. In this context, it was a bit sickening reading Peters gush in appreciation of his dysfunctional clique in the Manly Daily once again today. The same clique that includes a self-identified Manly hater. Totally, utterly lacking in class.
I just had a look at the Manly Daily article online. I left a comment. Let's see if it is removed.

Peters is filth. Absolute scum. He is hated far and wide in the broader RL community.

A sad, pathetic, maggot-ridden pile of offal-laden, inbred, obtuse, subhuman ****.

I take it Peter Peters isnt on your Christmas card list either this year Terry Zarsoff. Just got that slight impression when I looked at the more subtle aspects of your comment.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Oh I agree Terry. I'm just having a little difficulty understanding why you were so polite about him.

Actually you know, what we need is an Anti-Peter Peters Support Club, so we can as a group give him all the related negative kudos he deserves

That article in the MD was sickening, smacks of favouritism and ignored totally the feelings of the wider RL community.

This club will never truly " heal" until he is gone.

I said when Mr Fluffy took over, you want real healing in this club, sack ZtH, and instruct the MD not to renew his journo contract.

There's a thread elsewhere about membership renewals, and being " band wagon supporters" if we don't renew, sorry @SeaEagle007 but whilst this sack of **** is there thy can whistle Dixie for my money!!

I'm feeling apathy towards football

The Penns are to blame,they have turned a poor season into a nightmare resembling the Northern Eagles

I hardly watched the game last night, instead i dicked around with my phone,i can't remember the last time I haven't sworn like a sailor during a loss

Bring on the NFL
I hate agreeing with you :) I lost inteerst - I watched a few mins of the footy last night & turned it over to watch some doco on youtube.. Unheard of....

I hate agreeing with you :) I lost inteerst - I watched a few mins of the footy last night & turned it over to watch some doco on youtube.. Unheard of....

I watched the Knights - Bulldogs game, and it was enthralling, would have loved to see Kurt Gidley dive over for a match winner to rub it in Ha$lers face!

What I really meant to say is that ZtH is a figure widely admired across the sporting universe. Noted for his generous, balanced and transparent viewpoints on all things league-related, devoid of any agendas.

• 😆
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7