penns, Fulton made the right decision

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blue pill

Today was the proof that the hard decisions made were the right ones, we were out enthused by a team out of the finals race, our Achilles heel all year has been ball turnover and and a ineffective forward pack, both were never more evident than today.

Jake t whilst a future superstar isn't yet ready to be our forward leader, Nate myles will fill that role , the second rowers were ineffective, mateos was off a standing start every time he touched the ball and barely made 2 metres with very run as did horo and Leary before he was the games worst dummy half, least that will be solved next year with api and parcell as hookers , hopefully it's not to late to return mateo back to the 14 going, of the other first graders on the 14 list playing today none will be missed other than balin as a great clubman as a first grade hooker we have better options in 2016

Last but not least we need a clean out and culture change bozo has recognised that and everyone from Toovey and his support staff are gone, Barrett will start afresh with a new enuthusiastic team and with some new exciting players keen to prove themselves,

Today was the proof that the hard decisions made were the right ones, we were out enthused by a team out of the finals race, our Achilles heel all year has been ball turnover and and a ineffective forward pack, both were never more evident than today.

Jake t whilst a future superstar isn't yet ready to be our forward leader, Nate myles will fill that role , the second rowers were ineffective, mateos was off a standing start every time he touched the ball and barely made 2 metres with very run as did horo and Leary before he was the games worst dummy half, least that will be solved next year with api and parcell as hookers , hopefully it's not to late to return mateo back to the 14 going, of the other first graders on the 14 list playing today none will be missed other than balin as a great clubman as a first grade hooker we have better options in 2016

Last but not least we need a clean out and culture change bozo has recognised that and everyone from Toovey and his support staff are gone, Barrett will start afresh with a new enuthusiastic team and with some new exciting players keen to prove themselves,

100% agree with you just buckle yourself in for the hate

Agreed diabolical team selection and coaching. Who takes Jake off after 15 and replaces him with the worst player on our list. Who selects M5 Hiku ahead of Turbo. Who waits 30 minutes to put starlo on and 60 for jsl. Who leaves a fit BJ and his emthusiasm on the bench. Stop the fight that is as embarresed as i am prepared to be supporting this club. Absolutely lowering of our colours no matter what happens from here losing twice to the eels in a season is the death knell of any Manly coach. Amateur hour and twenty minutes

The worst one was Leary to dummy half it was obvious after 2 passes he couldn't do the role yet he stayed there, mateo want doing anything as arunning or ball playing forward, he could of been used as a dummy half just as ineffictively

There's nothing I dislike more than a bunch of posters who write nothing but trash just waiting for a loss to come on and do their ****.

The team played poorly today, but let's give them some credit, just 7 or 8 rounds ago they were dead last !!

Up to today they have been up to their nuts in a revival, I'll take that as a positive any day.

There's nothing I dislike more than a bunch of posters who write nothing but trash just waiting for a loss to come on and do their ****.

The team played poorly today, but let's give them some credit, just 7 or 8 rounds ago they were dead last !!

Up to today they have been up to their nuts in a revival, I'll take that as a positive any day.

But we lost to the scummiest team in the comp...people are pissed off @:D Hahahahaha
Parra sucks

I want a red pill, but I'll give you your timing is impeccable.
Did you write this before the loss and just click Post Thread at full time?.
At our worst and at our lowest we still triumph over the Parra gerbils
on the ladder where it counts. Today we were fighting for a finals spot and they were fighting to avoid yet another spoon. Manly>>>squeals

Will agree with one thing we have failed this season, but if you checked my posts from pre season I think we have over achieved with our roster.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6