Penn wants to keep star Manly halves at Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
A bit good insight from the man himself:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/penn-wants-to-keep-star-manly-halves-at-brookvale/story-fngr8iii-1227099993937

For me this is the biggest challenge now. Keep them both and we can be so strong.

If Penn can get this done he will be a hero to the fans.

So choc has definitely signed with parra from 2016 on? Thanks for confirming that Scott.

Yeah this is the same Watmough who said on twitter that he hadn't signed or agreed with any club for 16. Some people in life are dumber than they look and Choc is 1 of them.

I wonder if the councils merge if they will abandon patching up Brookie and look to build something from scratch maybe at Rat Park where there is a lot more room...

BTW - I'm on board with what he's said so far. Some people will have to go. That's the way these things work. Some may be nice guys but I've been retrenched - it happens. You move on...

Loobs said:
I wonder if the councils merge if they will abandon patching up Brookie and look to build something from scratch maybe at Rat Park where there is a lot more room...

I don't think we will ever see money (big) spent on Brookie unfortunately we have missed the boat. I don't know how many times we have been told we have big news in 4-6 weeks and it turns out to be nothing. Waiting for a brookie update is like waiting for the bears to win a premiership it isn't happening.

Why can't we start spending the $10m promised by the Federal government while it's on the table? Get some grandstand foundations happening.

3 key signings in order -

Fozz - #1 priority in my books. Complete footballer, consistent and future captain.
Matai - Still has a few good seasons in him if this year is anything to go by. In the top 5 centres in the league.
DCE - If we can keep both halves then happy days, but unfortunately there's too much of a gap between his best game and worst game unlike Fozz. Champion halves are consistent footballers, no matter what players are around them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6