Penn calls for calm as Manly look at Brookie security for Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mcatt said:
Gallop is a douche nozzle, and I couldn't give a flying f@#k if he turns up or not. The focus should be on beating Melbourne and securing 2nd spot, not on the where abouts of this character assassin.
The focus should be for all manly supporters to be very vocal ( not violent) and get behind our team and our innocent full back that had his character unfairly assasinated and Gallop unjustifiably put the boot in as Brett was down . Now Gallop has the audacity to invite himself to Brookvale oval with out remorse. Let us all passionate manly supporters and supporters of justice be very vocal on friday night and rev up our team for a big win, reafirm our loyalty and support for "The face of the league " our sensational full back, and embarrass Gallop in front of what should be a record tv coverage .

Its a media beat up. We will chant, we will boo but we would never be violent against him. That's just idiotic.

I'd rather people rest their voices for booing Billy and calling the skinny Cam Smith a grub personally.

Plus just savour the fact that he has to go to Melbourne to hand the shield over in a couple of weeks. At least at Brookie he can hide in the Corporate boxes. At Melbourne he will be required to face the crowd. I'll be enjoying that moment more.

Stop this crap and get the win boys, we need the 2 points more than making a point to Gallop. The only point we can make is winning the rings at the GF.

Penn calls for calm as Manly look at Brookie security for Gallop. OMG really aren't we just over reacting a touch. This isn't Baghdad, Tripoli,Mogadishu,Mosul,Karachi or Lakemba you know.

When asked how will David Gallop be treated by the Manly fans on Friday, Paul Fatty Vautin said on the Big Sports Breakfast this morning that Manly fans should treat him with respect. He said Manly fans believe Gallop was wrong in the way he handled the Brett Stewart case. However, he (Vautin), believed David Gallop did nothing wrong in dealing with the Brett Stewart issue.

Yeah, I wouldn't think that much. Vautin said he was at training this week but I wonder how much he actually interacts with the players. More Crusher and Dessie I would think. He's not as much of a fool as he portrays on telly but he and his Ch 9 mates do flip flop around when it comes to controversial issues or defending the NRL.

brookiegreg said:
Bradza said:
Vautin has always towed the company line on this one.

Mate he can't say what he really thinks here - its his job to be a professional fence-sitter in this regard...

Well, it's not actually his job. His job is to commentate and provide opinion. Due to who his employer is, it's just that he can't always provide his own opinion.

When will everyone ever let this go

Yes it was an injustice

Yes Gallop / the nrl acted poorly

But there comes a time when you need to let it go and move on

lsz said:

Yes it was an injustice

After the season is over. I believe Manly are using it as extra motivation this year.

lsz said:

Yes it was an injustice

All we - and Brett - want is an apology. Sorry is not a hard word to say. Once we got it I'm sure it would be the end of the matter.

You are not going to get it

if you were it would have happened already

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8