Penalty Counts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Referees will always be biased as human decisions are always influenced by emotions. Fact.

The pattern:
Negative emotions tend to create unfavourable judgements.
Positive emotions tend to create favourable judgements.

The question:
Do we resist the pattern or do we use it?

Rex is right. One of our players needs to take a hit for the team and start sleeping with Chechin & a few of the other refs.

Jatz Crackers said:
Rex is right. One of our players needs to take a hit for the team and start sleeping with Chechin & a few of the other refs.

Okay I will look after Mrs Badger's badger.

In the post match interview, Lyon hit the nail on the head. After Toovey had a small ironic moan about the penalties, Killer said that's not why we lost though, we dropped too much ball.

That is true, and best of all - that is something that is within our team's power to control...

TWO DOGS said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Be careful, she is a ref as well. You may get penal ised or worse still "10 in the bin."

globaleagle said:
TWO DOGS said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Be careful, she is a ref as well. You may get penal ised or worse still "10 in the bin."

And I don't think she'll be a fan of the wrestle either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6