Pause for celebration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was joking Fro...obviously i will have to get used to using emoticons. As childish as they are i guess they serve some purpose.

I was never an Orford fan but I felt sorry for him on Monday night. Knowing the right time to retire is something many mis-judge. We all would have loved to see BK, Beaver etc go another year but we would have hated to see them play one or two years too long.

For Matty, let him get his pay each week and deal with everything that entails for him. No need to disrespect him. He isn't our halfback any longer and gloating is not an attractive trait to display from anyone.

Miss Kate, there's no shame in gloating. I, for one was quite pleased to see him play like crap on Monday night, unlike others, who might have liked to see him triumph against us, so they wouldn't have to feel sorry for him. He was past his best years ago. I don't like to see any ex-eagle play against us, but it was good to see him put in a crap display to assist their loss.

I wouldn't have felt sorry for him if he'd led them to a scintillating victory!

It's just he was in a well beaten side, playing against his former gf-winning teammates, who obviously have alot of respect and affection for him.

he's still living of his sport, and good luck to him for that...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8