Paul Kent on Big Sport Breakfast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah agree with mark and mozgrame. If DCE is all about cash why hasn't he signed with the Titans yet. He's had plenty of time to do so. The obvious conclusion is that he wants to stay but wants manly to match the titans offer which we can't.

I reckon this is a red herring, We are at the NSW Institute of Sport, We were the cutting edge for many years in this field. I find it hard to believe we are that far of the mark when it comes to this stuff. We may not have our own Hyperbaric Chamber but i'm sure we are still well and truy above alot of clubs in this field.

Its the excuse that Forans looking for, not what the reality is.

Jaimie Lyon - 40-0 5/8th

The game has changed a lot since 2008, and I think the modern 5/8 needs a better passing game than what Lyon can offer. He is the best centre in the game, but unless we have a halfback roaming either side of the ruck, our attack would be extremely limited down one edge.

I reckon this is a red herring, We are at the NSW Institute of Sport, We were the cutting edge for many years in this field. I find it hard to believe we are that far of the mark when it comes to this stuff. We may not have our own Hyperbaric Chamber but i'm sure we are still well and truy above alot of clubs in this field.
I see the Gazelle around Narrabeen all the time. If he wants cutting edge, I'll tell him to head back over to training and pop the boot again...

The game has changed a lot since 2008, and I think the modern 5/8 needs a better passing game than what Lyon can offer. He is the best centre in the game, but unless we have a halfback roaming either side of the ruck, our attack would be extremely limited down one edge.
I think we have a plan. But let's just win the premiership this year then worry about how Rudolph and hiku go next year. With Tom and George burgess pressing forward.

To play the Devils advocate for a moment, I think on of Forans concerns has been the lack of training facilities and how we are noy exactly leading the field when it comes to training/rehab equipment. However, I do believe the club has given undertakings that they will rectify this shortly.

Parramatta don't have any training facilities. They have taken over the old saleyards in Nth Parramatta but the grass is only being laid this week. As for facilities they are 3-5 years away from building permanent facilities assuming they get council approval. Until then they are going to be operating out of temporary sheds

Our training facilities are great. Nsw institute of sport at narrabeen. Waratahs had it before manly. Under des it was always lauded as cutting edge. What has changed?

Tooves got stitched up by Kelly last night. It's mind boggling that the CEO wouldn't tell the coach that they are going to pull the contract offer for one of his key players. Especially just before you break the news to the media. My only read on this is that Tooves is on the outer a bit. Even his press conference today looked like he was struggling to answer questions with any authority.

Seems like there is still some division in the camp.

Tooves got stitched up by Kelly last night. It's mind boggling that the CEO wouldn't tell the coach that they are going to pull the contract offer for one of his key players. Especially just before you break the news to the media. My only read on this is that Tooves is on the outer a bit. Even his press conference today looked like he was struggling to answer questions with any authority.

Seems like there is still some division in the camp.
Didn't @lovefooty have some inside goss in this recently?

The Titans are training in a park in nsw ffs.
They may or may not be using a place in the future that may or may not get built. They only came to an agreement with Stadiums Queensland to play at Skilled stadium this weekend. F me.

I thought when the Penns took full control we might have some stability. Now it looks like we are an even bigger rabble than ever. It's just fuking suicidal what's going on. No wonder Des wanted out.

Penn is the owner and chairman and arguably our 2 best (or most important) players look like they are on the way out. The new CEO seems intent on undermining an all time great of the club yet I have heard nothing from him. Is he asleep at the wheel? if so wake up and sort something out releasing these 10 year plans and stadium photos won't stop people asking the important questions like are you up 2 the job Scott?

I thought when the Penns took full control we might have some stability. Now it looks like we are an even bigger rabble than ever. It's just fuking suicidal what's going on. No wonder Des wanted out.
Dude...love your passion, and it's clear you love the club, but let's all chillax a bit. Let's just see how the season pans out - we haven't played a game yet. We have had so much crap happen to us as a club and we still win premierships.

regardless of whether Kelly and the Penn's are the right men for the job, there is nothing to gain from making a Manly legend look like a chump. Even if they want Toovey gone (god forbid), they are going about it the wrong way. Toovey's record speaks for itself, but if they have an issue with him, they should put the club and it's fans before their agenda, and tell the poor bugger what's going on.

Yep. I'm a bit astonished that the Powers That Be think it's OK to undermine Tooves by not telling him about the contract withdrawal when they knew he was going on live TV. OK. I'l bite. Sure, it was an innocent mistake, out of their hands. So DON'T put him in front of the press the very next morning.
They seriously think us fans aren't going to be on the side of our head coach and Manly legend over an administrator and a rich kid who bought a footy team? Please!

Yep. I'm a bit astonished that the Powers That Be think it's OK to undermine Tooves by not telling him about the contract withdrawal when they knew he was going on live TV. OK. I'l bite. Sure, it was an innocent mistake, out of their hands. So DON'T put him in front of the press the very next morning.
They seriously think us fans aren't going to be on the side of our head coach and Manly legend over an administrator and a rich kid who bought a footy team? Please!
Just playing Devils advocate but how do any of you 'know' that Tooves didn't know. I wouldn't trust Paul kent. I also wouldn't jump multiply instability the telecrap does that enough. So he might not have known the announcement was going out but it may have been a cock up. Tooves could have had a text or a missed call or kelly might have forgotten he was on 360. We don't know any of these things and it's all just destabilizing speculation

Just playing Devils advocate but how do any of you 'know' that Tooves didn't know. I wouldn't trust Paul kent. I also wouldn't jump multiply instability the telecrap does that enough. So he might not have known the announcement was going out but it may have been a cock up. Tooves could have had a text or a missed call or kelly might have forgotten he was on 360. We don't know any of these things and it's all just destabilizing speculation
I know because I'm not blind.
Now, please refer to part two of my mini rant.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4