Paul k**t

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I heard this muppet on the radio the other day saying that he asked Toovey if losing DCE meant that the offer to Foran could be increased, to which he claims Toovey said no.

He then went on to say that "just because you have 1mil spare now, doesn't mean you can offer Foran 2mil" to which Dan Ginane replied "cause you need to buy a half back" at which point Kent gave a resounding "yes" like he'd just explained quantum physics to his audience.

My question is, what school of morons did this clown flunk out of?

Now I'm not a mathematician, but is it plausible to suggest that we could use some of the DCE money (say half) and use it to top up Foz's offer, and use the other % for a half back? Or do we need to use the while mil on our next halfback to be fair, because that's what we were offering DCE?

I think I've cracked the divinci code!

Seriously how do these idiots get jobs?!

Guys let it go. He has been reasonable to us in the past few years. One of the few who has. I am over this **** as I have said before I don't mind manly struggling a bit and making each win mean something. We had a good run. Everything ends eventually now let's enjoy the next part of the roller coaster. I always liked that bit just before you get to the top the best. Can't wait to sign some gun players after ten years of trotting out reconditioned models. Let's go get some brand new merchandise!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8