Paul Gallen on FOX

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Talk about a turn around for this guy in my eyes; my most hated player 3 or 4 years ago to being the player I would pick first in any team.

In his time on NRL on Fox tonight he was actually endearing. Well spoken, great attitude and a credit to himself and the game.

He'll be a great captain for NSW and I can't think of anyone who would have worked harder for that honour.

Having said that he's got to roll the dice like any Cockroach.

Let's see how you feel when he's given away his customary two dumb penalties after 60 minutes of game time.

Matabele said:
Let's see how you feel when he's given away his customary two dumb penalties after 60 minutes of game time.

I am sure I will feel just fine.

fantastic player, in super form. he doesn't deserve to be with a losing team like the sharks.

I remember a few years back when his brother was an eagles junior we tried to get him over here too.

Matabele said:

According to stat's he hasn't conceded a penalty since Round 4 this year

eagles2win said:
Matabele said:

According to stat's he hasn't conceded a penalty since Round 4 this year

He is a big game penalty conceded expert. The Sharks don't have big games after Round 4 because their season is already over.

I've got a good feeling about this Origin series. The team is tough. It sounds like they are all in a good mindset. Even the media are behind them. Queensland are slightly under strength too.

Fonz said:
Even the media are behind them.

The media has to get behind them as from what I keep hearing, that the people of NSW are quickly losing interest in State of Origin through consistant series losses and poor team selections.

Players are only grubs when they're playing for other clubs! I'm a big Gallen fan. Giving him the captaincy was a masterstroke. I can't believe the media hype that was being generated for Gasnier to get the gig.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2