• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't fret Moondog, someone will come on here and say this is a danger game. Manly by plenty.

DSM5 said:
Don't fret Moondog, someone will come on here and say this is a danger game. Manly by plenty.

Any game against a team that has been thrashed the previous week is a danger game IMO. We were lucky to beat them at Brookie, we cant take them lightly at Parramatta. If Manly are on their game however, i agree will win by plenty.

It was bound to happen. They have been playing with high intensity for weeks and a smashing was on the cards.

suck $hit parra

Souffs play Broncos, Cowgirls an knights in the coming weeks.

Don't be surprised if they win a couple there

56-6!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL @ THE EELS!!!

Seriously though, I am a bit embarrased.....our own feeder club got trashed like that....I wonder if any of the Parra boys would be promoted to our first grade next year?

eelcatcher said:

Seriously though, I am a bit embarrased.....our own feeder club got trashed like that....I wonder if any of the Parra boys would be promoted to our first grade next year?

FuiFui please?

Surely that dispells the rediculous rumous of Wolf and T Rex going back there. Seriously why would you committ career suicide going to Parra.

They were resting tonight in preparation for the Manly game Saturday.
This result should ensure they'll be fresh.
Nyeagle

LOL. Nothing better than seeing Parra get smashed. What about Jarryd The World's Best Player Hayne.....what a myth that guy is.

I hate playing a team that get thrashed. I hope we give them the same treatment

eelcatcher said:

I'm very concerned about our talent coming through. First the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles went, and now our feeder club is in disarray...

Usually only teams who are going well but cop a flogging bounce back well the next week. Don't think Parra are capable of it personally.

What do we call Jarryd now, he can no longer be the Hayne Train.

Is he the Hayne Stain?

bob dylan said:
What do we call Jarryd now, he can no longer be the Hayne Train.

Is he the Hayne Stain?

The Hayne Shame might be more appropriate :angel:

Des will say its a danger game DSM.....due to bounce back factor/shame in front of the Parra fans, but for us complacency and taking foot off pedal from Manly side are the big worries.

Maintain the rage boys!!

Hope the weekend doesn't end up with more door abuse in the manly sheds, parra can have it this time

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7