Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.png
Interesting (pinched from facey)

I hope things aren't too bad for Foz. If he needs help I hope he gets it.
There's something not right about the articles. The references to Manly and also Parra's cap issues have me intrigued. Wasn't there an article a week or so ago where Foz claimed he wasn't worried about the off-field dramas?
If he's been hospitalised for depression, or something else. for parra staff to bring the cap drama into it is poor form.

That's was a couple of months back I never saw it myself just saw it posted on Facebook tonight mate

All good but pretty sure that was in the paper on the weekend just gone so it cant be it mate.

What are the allegations on FB?

The child is his that snippet makes it sound like the player was informed that baby wasn't his before his birth. Foz has photos of his newborn son on Instagram

The child is his that snippet makes it sound like the player was informed that baby wasn't his before his birth. Foz has photos of his newborn son on Instagram
That would definitely cause a meltdown. Have to also appreciate the stress of footy. All that money to perform for a very short time with no grace period for error. Though of course surrounded by so many Westies would also make you question life.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6