Parramatta stand down star halfback Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a young man who has clearly struggled to deal with some massive changes in his life (new child, relationship break down and even the impact of joining a new club from the one where he essentially grew up)

I hope he can work through all of it and get back to some sort of balance i his life however that looks

Football aside, he is a human being with real issues and real emotions. I hope he is doing OK and wish him nothing but the best in his personal life. I have a pretty dark sense of humour at the best of times but mental illness is no joke and I pray that he gets the help he needs.

Not good to hear.
wow the 140k dispute with Manly has pushed him over the edge. What a load of BS.
Hope he gets over what ever the issue is.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the turmoil in his private life was the real reason why he was so angry at the club. It was just easier to demonise his employer than to face up to his own $#@&. Could be wrong of course...

Strange days indeed. Parra really is a cursed place. So many careers turned to dust in that hell hole of a place.
Didn't Sandow have a breakdown there too?

Foz had a Manly Family for a decade and as the senior players left, so did his support group.

Maybe he transposed his need of a father figure onto Dalai and the reality didn't meet his lofty ideals.

Mental issues are a huge challenge to high achievers @:cool:

Darius managed to clear his past issues effectively, lets hope Foz does seek professional help

Last edited:
It's what playing with parra will do to you a very uninspiring club get can get many depressed
But on a serious note I don't wish any bad health issues with the guy and hope he comes out the other side in better health

That boy has been strange for the last 2 years. He needs to allow life to unfold and not need to control every aspect of it@:cool:

Stress kills !

It appears from the outside that Kieran has put himself in a lot of stressful situations over the last couple of years. Sad it's got to this.
Let's hope when he gets to the other side he finds what really is best for himself and his family.

I completely agree. I hope the bloke gets through this situation bigger and better. But I can't help but wonder why the telecrap decided that the tpa issues that have nothing to do with Manly rate a mention. Any excuse.

I have no doubt in my mind that he should of stayed at Manly on a reasonable (not ridiculous) contract.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4