Parramatta appreciation thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't it funny how no matter how badly we self destruct off the field and occasionally on it parramatta always completely outdoes us

Our administration put knives in backs and act conniving behind the scenes

Parramatta in reply gets into bed with one of the most corrupt politicians australia has ever seen

In the same season they get rid of the next Peter Sterling who they desperately needed who played for free (he'd get paid then put it through the pokies at parra leagues)

They sign the most overpriced and most overrated 5/8 in the history of the game and have to keep their useless coach pretty much forever

They mess up their Mormon's payments which also costs the religion he's part of 10%

They probably lose 4 or more points off next season and their best player in the history of their pitiful little band goes 'i have more chance of winning a superbowl than winning a premiership with you gronks'

Our clouds have a blue and gold lining

Their fans must be so frustrated.

I mean we are frustrated after one tough season. I cannot imagine what they go through every day of every season.

I feel sorry for Foran going there and starting on negative points. I bet he wishes he still had his million dollar parachute.

It's such an unfortunate coincidence that they made him change that 'board/club rubbishness dysfunction' clause just before this all came out. The poor guy. He could have made 1.6 at the rorters next year and 1.2 from 2017 on once they shafted the solo barbecuer.

Just such bad timing how he amended that contract before this came out. Such a terrible terrible coincidence for him and his family.

My very best mate ( since we were 5 at school) is an Eels fan, more bastard has had to suffer it for over 50 years .

He gave it to me when they signed Hoppa Jnr, since then I've given it back to him in spades about the $925k Man!!

He gave it to me when they signed Watmough, well I've indeed had the last laugh there!!

And he gave it to me again when Foran signed, the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet but she's warming up the vocal cords on that front!!

Look what they have done to Hoppa. One of the best young prospects the game has ever seen and he is just been ordinary at Parra. They destroy players careers at that joint.

Shows what a great player Jarryd Hayne was to continually play well in that rabble.

There is a deeply entrenched culture of failure, cheating and corruption at Parramatta running through the whole place. It will be 5 more years before they sort that out at a minimum.

The Corporate Governance and the Board Elections are the biggest issue and that is still around. Let alone their awful recruitment, salary cap dramas, corruption, total failure at junior talent development etc etc etc the list is endless.

They will win a few games over the next two years and it's not impossible but I would be very surprised if they finish above the bottom 4 anytime before 2018.

I still reckon if Dogs or Roosters made a play for Foran even within the ballpark of the parra offer when they stuffed his contract up he would have gone there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6