1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parra

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by missing_something, Aug 10, 2008.

1. missing_something

missing_something Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Gee Parra Just did us a favour

28 - 24

I'd been thinking about putting money on this one all week, seems I should have.

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,132 / 289
    So, your Jethro as well m_s......sorry mate, I busted you before you edited the post - hehehehehe

3. missing_something

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about, but you seem to be amused by it.

What’s that saying "small things amuse small minds”

4. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,132 / 289
    Well, I am a little fella...so fair enough.

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Nah sorry Ryan. We're not the same person. He must have posted his thread as I was typing mine or was about to post my thread. Before I posted I thought that I had better check to see if it was the game on nine before I posted the score. As it was I decided to put "Spoiler" in the thread title as to not upset anyone who was watching the game because a few years ago I upset someone for not doing it before the televised game had finished (I think it may have been oldboy but I'm not sure & man did he let me have it).

6. missing_something

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Makes more sense now.

My post according to the clock came 3min earlier,

7. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Yeah m_s, before I started typing mine, no one had mentioned the game in the thread topics so I typed & posted mine & then ducked out away from the computer so I didn't see that you had posted basically the same thing as I did.

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    oldboy I remember that tool  Jeez he thought highly of himself back in the day when silvertails was a thorn in everyone side

9. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Parra winning was a lock as soon as Hagan went to hospital or whatever the hell happened to him.

10. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apparently he had touch of Vertigo ?