Parra won't be losing points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No surprises with the ruling by the NRL. It was all just talk and they were never going to take any points away from the Eels.

Salary cap for sale!

No points deduction, just a fine.

It'll be VERY interesting the next club that rorts the cap substantially like the slime have.

Watch some of you clowns start kicking up a fuss when the Eel troll invasion begins. Especially if they start well. We will see how quickly you shout out for mod intervention lol...It'll be SQUEELTASTIC

@Jethro It appears we have yet another Parra troll. Has chosen the name forum name "silvertails" (how original) and is giving negative ratings to anything and everything even mildly criticising Parra. And, based on my search, is a lurker because is too gutless to have ever posted anything under this identity. Can you do something?

Well, I've had a look and there is nothing that I can do about it as the user 'Silvertails' has not broken any of the site rules. The only thing that could possibly be done is to delete all of the user 'Silvertails' negative ratings but that can only be done by an 'Administrator' in the 'Admin Control Panel' which I cannot access as I am only a 'Moderator' so if you want to go that way, you will have to request Dan or Chip and Chase to delete them for you. :)

Well, I've had a look and there is nothing that I can do about it as the user 'Silvertails' has not broken any of the site rules. The only thing that could possibly be done is to delete all of the user 'Silvertails' negative ratings but that can only be done by an 'Administrator' in the 'Admin Control Panel' which I cannot access as I am only a 'Moderator' so if you want to go that way, you will have to request Dan or Chip and Chase to delete them for you. :)
Good to know Jethro. "Silvertails" the Eels troll, well his actions only reflect poorly on his team. You'd hope there'd be some more courage there.

With regards to the points issue:

Wasn't the case always: The nrl will fine parra for the salary cap breaches. If Parra don't make changes to the way they do things as set out by some report....then they can lose points.

If they have made all those changes...then they always were not going to lose points.

I'm not sure if the nrl has backed down on anything here?

Wasn't the case always: The nrl will fine parra for the salary cap breaches. If Parra don't make changes to the way they do things as set out by some report....then they can lose points.

If they have made all those changes...then they always were not going to lose points.

True

But but it is a conspiracy

well now that Watmough is off the books they are almost on par with the cap so no major issues

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4