Parra vs Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Parra back to doing stupid dumb arse errors and brain explosions yet the Sharks are still struggling to put them away. Why do these **** teams decide to play semi final mistake free football against us then go back to their abysmal normal ways after. It really gives me the ****s.

You've got to give credit where it's due. Coming into the Manly game the Sharks were staring at 10 straight losses. They've just won their 5th in a row and it's been 4 years since they've done that. They're squad is a long way short of ours but they are playing with a heap of spirit and determination.

All it shows is how pathetic our defense is. Parra had enough ball to win 8 games in that 2nd half and did nothing but throw it away with dumb passes & dumb plays while the Sharks defended stoutly. Our defense would have fallen to pieces.

Sometimes it is just easier seeing the result and not the whole game.

That said, I tipped the sharks so all good.

What is more depressing is seeing Penrith not score again against the Tigers, it just show we were not that great but Penrith were terrible.

I like the brand of footy the sharks are playing. Good to see Shark Park packed. Got a bit of a soft spot for the ol' sharkies:blush:

wombatgc said:
I like the brand of footy the sharks are playing. Good to see Shark Park packed. Got a bit of a soft spot for the ol' sharkies:blush:
Agreed. Apart from the different success rates of both clubs I feel there are synergies. I'd like the two clubs to take turns in taking their clashes to interstate venues to increase revenues. In my opinion, this is one match they could play in Perth billed as the Battle of the Beaches.

mickqld said:
Why do these s**t teams decide to play semi final mistake free football against us then go back to their abysmal normal ways after. It really gives me the ****s.
Could be as simple as lifting to play the premiers, they say that tittles are easier to win than to defend.

I thought it was very entertaining even though the eels got the wobbles at the death.I get lambasted every time I say it but i would love to see Hayne work with our backline at its best.Put some good players around him week to week and he would be unstoppable if his attitude was on song.

Hayne carries that team. He is a freak. They were 18-6 down until he single handedly turned it around to 18 all.

And I stand by my call at the time when I said Parra's signing of Sandow would go down as one of the biggest money wastes of all time. He is no good.

mickqld said:
All it shows is how pathetic our defense is. Parra had enough ball to win 8 games in that 2nd half and did nothing but throw it away with dumb passes & dumb plays while the Sharks defended stoutly. Our defense would have fallen to pieces.

I'll keep on saying it, our defensive structure has changed. We will struggle against the quality sides even when we get our injured & suspended players back unless we look at it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4