Parra tipped to beat Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Punters are pouring money for Parra to beat Manly at Brookie.
What do they know? Who are the refs?

5 to 1 why not? I don't like these games where we are really heavy favourites, sometimes they turn out to be those games we let slip.

Now having said that I'm going to be putting cash on us 13+, haven't checked odds yet, but I think we are about to explode.

I have had 3 bets on the footy this year.

Manly @ $3 vs Souffs
Tigers @ $3.60 vs Titans
Tigers @ $4.20 vs Souffs.

I wont be backing Parra.

I ran into DCE at the TAB this morning. I almost didn't recognise him with his long coat, hat and Groucho glasses and moustache. He wouldn't tell me what he was doing there and left quickly. I assume he had a good tip with the horses.

we have lost one at the fortress already this year,I am pretty sure the boys dont want to lose another there,besides skivvy has a few welcome home presents for young Will,I bet he cant wait to give them to him,lol

mozgrame said:
I ran into DCE at the TAB this morning. I almost didn't recognise him with his long coat, hat and Groucho glasses and moustache. He wouldn't tell me what he was doing there and left quickly. I assume he had a good tip with the horses.

Aahhhh......so that's what he was doing there. LOL!

Was expecting a bigger crowd today. At least that week I was dry lol. Seemed quiet at times at brookie. Any one knows how it was on tv?

13,000 happy Manly Fans :)

The oppressive humidity and heat kept us a bit quiet - then along came Matai :D

No one in the world has a better smile when he senses a try :angel:
Planted a juicy kiss onto Choc to celebrate - Manly love :heart:

We gave it to Fui the Faint - can't believe that he took a dive :mad:
Then Sterlo, what an F'wit, had the nerve to complain that 'Manly Players were telling DCE to stay down' :mad:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4