1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parra or Newc?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Crushercleal, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Guys, I need help with this one. Obviously Newcastle are good at home but Parra are stronger on paper.

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    I put parra down. Smith was sacked, Hagan resigned. Id say smith has more to prove by winning the match however I dont think it will achieve anything.

Joey said something last night on the footyshow about not being 100% and as we all know when he's not right, neither is NC.

The eels do have the better side on paper. They tripped over their own egos in the finals last year and I dont think that will happen again. I expect a close match but parra will get up.

3. Crushercleal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thanks Flip. Good thoughts.

4. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I tipped Newcastle!!

I think joey will play and with most players being a bit scratchy coming into the new year.. joey will provide too much class and i think newcastle will remember last year and want to get off to a corker plus it's at energy australia so they will win!!

5. robbiea

robbiea Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,586 / 63
    I have changed my picks back & forward now about 3 times..

6. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    hahah not me mate... i just chuck em in and don't think about it that much or else i end up doing it.... i just go with the logical choice ;)

7. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Did you go with me crusher or what??

8. Crushercleal

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Nah mate, but I wish I had! Was way off with this one. Newcastle looked impressive and will be damn hard to beat at home this season. Got the Broncs wrong as well, but rallied my score by getting Dragons and Melbourne right.

9. chewylucas

chewylucas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey i just want to say the knights are a good team