Parra in the Sports News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
It seems Parra is credited with a story almost every night in the sports news.

I must be dreaming because if they are getting more attention than any other team, they must have won the grand final last year? or maybe runners up? or maybe even a top 8 finalist?

--

Ricky this, Hayne that. Parra chasing Bronco C Norman. It has been pretty heavy coverage.

Hail the February champions, the Whinging worms, they have always been the darlings of the press and have never done anything to justify it apart from 10 decent years in the 70s and 80s.

One thing you young Eagles must understand, they are and always will be the enemy!!

sheridanstand78 said:
Hail the February champions, the Whinging worms, they have always been the darlings of the press and have never done anything to justify it apart from 10 decent years in the 70s and 80s.

One thing you young Eagles must understand, they are and always will be the enemy!!

Parra the only team that bring me joy to watch other then Manly: I love their 12. Spoons including the inaugural year where they won it and saved us from getting it. I loved the team they bought in the 90's and it got them nothing. I loved their GF against Drugcastle. I hope they are around for many years to come and keep giving me that joy that only they provide.

I tipped Parra to win the spoon a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm certain of it. They will quickly become the laughing stock of the league.

I hope Darcy is enjoying the extra bucks but it won;t be enough to buy back his credibility.

The Who said:
I tipped Parra to win the spoon a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm certain of it. They will quickly become the laughing stock of the league.

I hope Darcy is enjoying the extra bucks but it won;t be enough to buy back his credibility.

Maybe Darcy is betting his eels money on them winning the spoon. What are they paying for the spoon $3.25?

If their media department is more active than the rest than they will be covered more then the rest. Ricky is probably spoon feeding them info.

No mention of drugs with them though....Good press...brings sponsors...Cant see the problem.

We are just hated so we will never ever appear in a positive way.

Why the surprise. The Daily Bogan telegraph is desperate to appeal to its prolitariate masses so of course they'll have stories on all the westie clubs,Saints and Souffs more so than the sophisticates.

Stevo said:
If their media department is more active than the rest than they will be covered more then the rest. Ricky is probably spoon feeding them info.

Yeah. Somehow it's a story that the Elles were "so close to securing Matt Scott"...
A Parra failure is reported as a near-miss.
Anyway, who cares about them? They are a club in a cultural crisis, and have been for many seasons.

Tonight, I watched Channel 9, 6pm Sports News. There was a segment on the Panthers. Then it rolled into Parra News again, of course.
Just wondered how many nights and weeks it'll continue to be about Parra.
Makes we wanna hurl.

Let them have their 5 mins in the spotlight. They generally don't get much coverage at the end of the year, except the odd story about the "battle for the wooden spoon".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6