Parra fans listen up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Hey parra fans I know you've been reading our site but here's the cold hard truth I understand everyone of you loves everything about manly (that's why you've been reading the forum coz ours is better than your Centrelink sponsored site), I here some of you aren't happy about our take on Parras team. Well guess what half your teams is ours haha. Here's the truth on your cheating side-

1.Gordon-Michael who? NOBODIES HEARD OF HER
2.Radradra-Plays for money not for his country. And if every winger was 100 kg they'd be scoring 20 tries a season just a little overrated
3.Jennings-Ball hog and with out pace he's nothing
4.Takarangi-Another no body who would struggle to make the bench for the west tigers under 8s
5.Gutherson-Left manly for parradise and is now a lousy winger who is sponsored by butterfingers
6.Norman-Admititly playing well at the moment but he's only played well once this year a little inconsistent
7.Foran-Wow was set to be one of the great 5/8s... What a shame he struggles to get on the field at the moment with that dodgy hammy, plays for Arthur not the cheats
8.Paulo-Playing really well and is pushing for a nsw call up but this is his last year at parra coz he knows playing for cheats is bad
9.Peats-Always injured struggles to string consecutive games together
10.Alvaro-Another no body
11.Ma'u-A jail bird who has tough stickers as his only weapons
12.Scott-60 meters a game! Choc could make more
13.Moeroa-Looks like keeper but then again that's what they said about Paulo!

14.De gois-Been to more clubs then peats has missed games!
15.Terepo-Maybe should rename the team "Parramatta Butterfinger Eels"
16.Wicks-Drugo that can barley get 40 minutes out
17.Edwards-How many no names are there at parra!

Coach-Brad "Who the F.ck is Brad Arthur" Arthur never played first grade never made finals

Love your passion @Turbo but that might inspire more Trolls to journey across to the homeland.

I have a feeling Chief and his 27 Alias's will be laughing their collective arses off right now!

They may beat us tonight but we will be above them on the table come round 26 after the cheats have there points deducted!

Look at the same age not all of us had the same access to technology like turbo does...and to be sure I felt the same way back then!

As for the trolls as long as you do not buy into them what harm do they cause? Just use the old ignore button which annoys them far more than any response would

The trolls won't come for Turbo's passion, they'll come if they win. I'm sure that idiot Chief will be back under one of his 50 aliases but that just shows what a loser he is.

Keep it up @Turbo - nothing wrong with a bit of youthful exuberance*

* that means you're excited

@Turbo I hope the passion you feel for the Mighty Sea Eagles stays with you.
It's good to hear that there's young kids out there as Maroon and White eyed as the rest of us nutters.
Also, maintain your anti-eels tirade.
Keep supporting Manly and don't do drugs.;)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7