1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parra fans are getting desperate

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Loobs, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,412 / 257
    Like moreso than usual. This is pretty sad.

Guys, you're team /club is a cluster****, your coach is garbage but you are tied to him because you are petrified of losing a guy you are paying massive overs for, Hoppa is going to sue you and you will most likely start next year on negative points and only get back to zero thanks to bye rounds. But yeah, two premierships by 2020 :giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/sea-eagles

• Like Like x 1
  2. sean1976

sean1976 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 15
    Funny the guy saying "if you're a true Eels fan we hate Manly". Given that next year over a quarter of their salary cap will be going to ex manly players, their captain will be ex Manly and their coach made his name at Manly, there must be a lot of self loathing going on at the Eels. They've been trawling our talent for years, prostituting themselves to guys like Foran, Watmough, Hoppa and Lusick with massive pay cheques and dodgy third party deals that they can't even honour. Pathetic!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Shnorky

Shnorky Active Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 8
    Im pretty sure we have had an extremely tough draw. Going on who i think will make the eight, we will have played all finals teams twice except for roosters. and once only against Titans, Tigers, Knights all down the bottom

• Ironstine Ironstine x 1
  4. Loobs

Ratings:
    +6,412 / 257
    The start of our season had a big patch of away games so of course at some point we will have a better run of home games. Didn't see the Parra fans complaining about the draw early on. Only when they fall into spoon contention which of itself is quite funny because you think they'd be used to it by now. It's just another indicator that the season is almost over.

5. Lord Eagleton

Lord Eagleton Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 24
    Is that an image of Foran they have used on the top banner on the 1 eyed eel website? Next to Radradra. Im surprised they are using it given he plays for us at present. Strange. And in the theme of the thread, kinda desperate lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. EagleFlys

EagleFlys Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +516 / 30
    Doesntmatta. Says it all in one word.

• Like Like x 2
  7. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    They are still in spoon contention. That would be sweet. Go Titans!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,308 / 51
    For a club that hates us they can't get enough of us lol. You can buy as many manly players as you want but you own your own losing culture.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Eagleheart

Eagleheart Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,264 / 40
    Haha yes I noticed this, IMO this is 'extremely desperate' actually. They have a number of pics that have a photoshopped Forme in a slimy worms jersey. We however obviously have no desire or no need to photo shop any players in a Manly jersey that we have contracted for next year from other teams because we support our own team and the ones spilling their blood for our jersey now.......!!!! This among a long list of other things simply shows how very, very desperate and just how sad the slimy worms supporters are and their pathetic excuse for a team and coach. I almost feel sorry for them, actually no, no I don't at all.......! Lol..........!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. weev

weev Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +684 / 17
    Looks like they've been hitting the crack pipe.

crack.png

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Loobs

Ratings:
    +6,412 / 257
    They also talk of their league best 2016 back row of Scott, Mau and Choc which is pretty @:D

Poor guys - still thinking a completely busted Choc is going to offer anything ever again.

Oh well. :finger: to them haha

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    Joseph Paulo looks like he has just woke up and realised,**** ,what have I got myself into with that look on his face,lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. KeithSheldon

KeithSheldon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +694 / 38
    Pffft, honestly that is probably one of the worst backrows in the comp. Anyone who thinks the Broncos don't have the leagues best backrow are kidding themselves.

14. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,411 / 35
    With the Dalai Arthur at front. That banner is quite funny.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The '47ers

The '47ers Notorious NRL

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Forans in a Manly jersey as well lol, it appears to be our Wolverine one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. MadMarcus

MadMarcus Local Lunatic 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +5,825 / 53
    How Manly players see Parra...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Loobs

Ratings:
    +6,412 / 257
    Penrith's will be impressive if Cartwright keeps developing alongside Merrin.

18. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I thought it was the android off Red Dwarf

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,753 / 258
    That's how they do it, if we finished 16th we'd get a dream run in 2016. You finish top 4 , you play all the best teams twice!!

20. master blaster

master blaster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 4
    hey Loobs I am hearing up here that his younger brother is better at his age and he keeps getting better