Parra fans are getting desperate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Like moreso than usual. This is pretty sad.

Guys, you're team /club is a cluster****, your coach is garbage but you are tied to him because you are petrified of losing a guy you are paying massive overs for, Hoppa is going to sue you and you will most likely start next year on negative points and only get back to zero thanks to bye rounds. But yeah, two premierships by 2020 :giggle::giggle::giggle:

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/sea-eagles

Funny the guy saying "if you're a true Eels fan we hate Manly". Given that next year over a quarter of their salary cap will be going to ex manly players, their captain will be ex Manly and their coach made his name at Manly, there must be a lot of self loathing going on at the Eels. They've been trawling our talent for years, prostituting themselves to guys like Foran, Watmough, Hoppa and Lusick with massive pay cheques and dodgy third party deals that they can't even honour. Pathetic!

Im pretty sure we have had an extremely tough draw. Going on who i think will make the eight, we will have played all finals teams twice except for roosters. and once only against Titans, Tigers, Knights all down the bottom

The start of our season had a big patch of away games so of course at some point we will have a better run of home games. Didn't see the Parra fans complaining about the draw early on. Only when they fall into spoon contention which of itself is quite funny because you think they'd be used to it by now. It's just another indicator that the season is almost over.

Is that an image of Foran they have used on the top banner on the 1 eyed eel website? Next to Radradra. Im surprised they are using it given he plays for us at present. Strange. And in the theme of the thread, kinda desperate lol

Is that an image of Foran they have used on the top banner on the 1 eyed eel website? Next to Radradra. Im surprised they are using it given he plays for us at present. Strange. And in the theme of the thread, kinda desperate lol

Haha yes I noticed this, IMO this is 'extremely desperate' actually. They have a number of pics that have a photoshopped Forme in a slimy worms jersey. We however obviously have no desire or no need to photo shop any players in a Manly jersey that we have contracted for next year from other teams because we support our own team and the ones spilling their blood for our jersey now.......!!!! This among a long list of other things simply shows how very, very desperate and just how sad the slimy worms supporters are and their pathetic excuse for a team and coach. I almost feel sorry for them, actually no, no I don't at all.......! Lol..........!

Looks like they've been hitting the crack pipe.

crack.png

They also talk of their league best 2016 back row of Scott, Mau and Choc which is pretty @:D

Poor guys - still thinking a completely busted Choc is going to offer anything ever again.

Oh well. :finger: to them haha

They also talk of their league best 2016 back row of Scott, Mau and Choc which is pretty @:D

Poor guys - still thinking a completely busted Choc is going to offer anything ever again.

Oh well. :finger: to them haha

Pffft, honestly that is probably one of the worst backrows in the comp. Anyone who thinks the Broncos don't have the leagues best backrow are kidding themselves.

With the Dalai Arthur at front. That banner is quite funny.

Pffft, honestly that is probably one of the worst backrows in the comp. Anyone who thinks the Broncos don't have the leagues best backrow are kidding themselves.
Penrith's will be impressive if Cartwright keeps developing alongside Merrin.

Im pretty sure we have had an extremely tough draw. Going on who i think will make the eight, we will have played all finals teams twice except for roosters. and once only against Titans, Tigers, Knights all down the bottom

That's how they do it, if we finished 16th we'd get a dream run in 2016. You finish top 4 , you play all the best teams twice!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6