Parra/Easts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Is anyone enjoying the rabble that both teams have become this year? Great to see two teams that rate themselves struggling so abysmally. If only the Dogs were down in the Kennel with them it would be a great season.

parra/broncos would be first on my list then roosters and the dogs

it is great to see and great to be giving **** to all the parra supporters (plenty out here in prospect)

Bulldogs by a country mile of cheque books.

Warren Buffets philanthropic $40 Billion USD giveaway is just a neatly disguised initiative to fund an "Oust the Bulldogs from the NRL" campaign.

The best part about their seasons is that potential recuits such as Creagh and myles must think twice about going there.

It can only help our chances of signing these two for next year.

It's great...in order I dislike Souths, Parramatta, Roosters then Bulldogs....if Bulldogs are next to fall in a heap it will make my year!

I'm pretty happy with the Roosters and Eels having shockers. I would also like to see the Bulldogs, Tigers and Souths fail.

I dont mind Bulldogs they have been solid for as long as I can remember, they are always up there. they have one of the best development campaigns and recruitment.

My hated teams goes

Newcastle, Parra, Roosters

pretty much equal hatred there

souths are just a burr in the saddle its the Newcastle scum I despise

Easts, Newcastle, Brisbane and Parra.

I must say I miss Norths, used to love playing them as one of my best mates was Bears fan and we generally always won so was great giving him stick. Also if the Bears were still around Ryan would not be around here ;)

Easts, Newcastle, Brisbane and Parra.

I must say I miss Norths, used to love playing them as one of my best mates was Bears fan and we generally always won so was great giving him stick. Also if the Bears were still around Ryan would not be around here ;)

Thanks mate. It's good to know I'm appreciated. :lie: :lie:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;)

well i hate
newcastle
brisbane
melbourne
roosters
bullwogs
st george
souths
penrith
cowgirls