Parra Coach Sacked

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker said:
Please don't equate Mormons with being Bible bashers. They push the Book of Mormon and wacky Americanisms that have nought to do with Biblical Christianity!!! (Despite what they tell you!) According to them Jesus visited the USA and some dude found special gold glasses to translate an additional holy text!!

And then there's the magic underpants......"Temple garments are sometimes derided as "magic underwear" by non-Mormons, but Mormons view this terminology to be misleading and derogatory."

Hindmarsh should be capt/coach for the remainder of the season.
At least the loleel players respect him.

:lol: How ironic, that according to the Media, Chris Anderson was the right aide to Kearney as he would not aspire to being the First Grade Coach.

According to The Australian this is how much Kearney will be paid out.."It is believed Kearney will receive a golden handshake in the order of $450,0000".... at first I thought they must have just added on an extra zero by mistake but this is Parramatta so a $4.5mill golden handshake is definitely a possibility :p

Poor old John Peard, who's still going strong - Chris Bath on Channel 7 thought he would be a good replacement for Kearney...except that John Peard had 'died'.

Bit more of a shambles now.... really I hope for Darcy's and Harrison's sake they are at least on very good money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6